LONTOR is a reliable brand that has been committed to providing high-quality, energy-efficient, convenient lighting and emergency household electrical products for the Nigerian consumer. With good quality and beautiful design, LONTOR today is welcomed by Nigeria market.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Inventory Assistant
- Monitors and maintains current inventory levels of Products
- Performs routine clerical duties, including data entry
- Assists in other Inventory tasks
- Maintain database, performs physical count of inventory, and reconciles actual stock count to computer-generated reports.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Minimum of OND qualification
- At least 1 year experience handling inventory/warehousing related tasks.
- Good communication skills
- Strong learning ability
- Computer Savy.
Job Title: Warehouse Supervisor
Main Duties and Tasks
- Report the effectiveness of warehousing activities and employees’ performance.
- Organizing and maintaining inventory and storage area.
- Manage the execution and implementation of the policy regarding logistics and warehouse.
- Follow up the supply/distribution of modern trade channel
- Plan, arrange and execute product delivery plan
- Ensure accurate weekly stock counting
- Report shipment deliveries schedule
- Conduct routine safety inspection on the work environment to identify potential hazards and effect appropriate corrections.
- Execute routine stock audit to ensure proper reconciliation of the physical stock and the system stock and to identify any possible deviation (if any).
- Execute routine Bin Audit to ensure that materials are in their right locations, thereby maintaining a fixed location for fast and easy retrieval.
- Monitoring physical stock movements in warehouse and re-arrange the stock location to optimum usage of space in warehouse.
- Ensure all material handling equipment are in good working conditions.
- Supervise the offloading of containers, making sure the materials correspond with the packing list.
- Comprehensive management and strategic planning in carrying out all related logistic activities in accordance with company business needs.
- Prepare and submit weekly activity report for the attention of the Senior Manager.
- Manage the activities of the Team Leaders, Stock Area Personnel and the Desk Officer
- Any other tasks as assigned by the Senior Manager
Job Title: Sales Manager
- Overseeing and coordinating all activities and operations of the sales department:
- Coordinating the activities of a sales team in order to build a healthy and profitable relation with buyers and other associates;
- Assigning members of the team to the company’s accounts;
- Devising new and original strategies and techniques necessary for achieving the sales targets;
- Setting weekly, quarterly, monthly, and annual sales targets for the Sales Executives and other Sales Representatives, making sure these targets are realistic and achievable;
- Defining and implementing sales policies and procedures;
- Approving all sales plans and budgets.
- Researching and identifying sales opportunities, generating leads, and targeting potential clients:
- Looking for and establishing contact with prospective customers and clients for their company; and
- Acting as a company representative in trade shows and other related events.
- Developing, maintaining, and improving relationships with key accounts to maintain a high level of service and client loyalty.
- Meeting with other company Managers to ensure that business objectives are being properly executed and are on schedule.
- Liaising with the Marketing department in order to create a more thorough and effective sales campaign and strategy:
- Putting together a team formed by a Project Manager, Product Designers, technical experts, and other professionals to help develop a marketing plan that would benefit both the client and the company; and
- Carrying out brand promotion.
- Overseeing the recruitment and training processes of new staff members:
- Monitoring the performance of teams and sales goals;
- Reading and evaluating the staff’s sales reports; and
- Ensuring that each team member meets individual goals, as well as the overall sales goal of the company.
- Keeping up-to-date on current market changes and trends to be able to come up with new and original sales strategies:
- Staying updated in the latest trends in sales by regularly reading specialized literature and attending workshops and seminars; and
- Keeping track of the competition and all new trends and products in the market.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 6 years managerial experience
- Knowledge of Fan and lighting industry
- Adaptive personality with the ability to learn and apply new sales strategies quickly.
- Being resilient when facing challenges.
- Strong people management skills; ability to assemble and manage a team of professionals.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills:
- Communicating clearly, both in writing and verbally, in order to create a clear and communicative environment with their Sales team, as well as with important clients;
- Having a friendly and engaging personality in order to create positive interactions with clients;
- Being able to assist their team members while resolving customers’ issues; and
- Providing high levels of customer service to existing clients and potential customers.
- Being resourceful, energetic, driven, and structured.
- Strong organizational, operational, and planning skills in a sales focused environment:
- Multitasking; being able to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment;
- Being proactive and goal-oriented; and
- Being able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills:
- Identifying issues and resolving problems in a timely manner; and
- Being able to gather, monitor, and analyze all types of quantitative and qualitative data into sales reports.
Job Title: Senior Sales Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies
- Lead nationwide sales team members to achieve sales targets
- Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
- Negotiate and close agreements with large customers
- Monitor and analyze performance metrics and suggest improvements
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
- Perform research and identify new potential customers and new market opportunities
- Provide timely and effective solutions aligned with clients’ needs
- Liaise with Marketing and Product Development departments to ensure brand consistency
- Keep abreast of new product launches and ensure sales team members are on board
- Oversee national sales, promotions, collections and other activities to achieve sales target.
- Build positive working relationship with existing clients for repeat business.
- Identify and contact potential customers for new business opportunities.
- Coordinate with sales team to plan promotional activities, trade shows and special events.
- Motive and guide sales team to achieve revenue targets.
- Maintain sales management and reporting tools to achieve business objectives.
- Coordinate with management to develop sales plan, budget and schedule.
- Interact with sales team to develop sales plans and strategies.
- Develop creative sales technique and tactics to meet business goals.
- Understand client needs and provide appropriate sales solutions.
- Address client issues and queries in a timely fashion.
- Prepare sales contracts, proposals and reports for management and customers.
- Develop sales presentations for board of directors and customers.
- Participate in sales conferences, industry meetings, and social networks to represent company’s brand.
- Hire, train and guide new candidates in their job responsibilities.
- B.Sc Degree in Sales, Business Administration or relevant field.
- Proven work experience as a sales manager
- Experience in managing a high performance sales team
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- An ability to understand and analyze sales performance metrics
- Solid customer service attitude with excellent negotiation skills
- Strong communication and team management skills
- Analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude
Job Title: Sales Executive
Locations: Ibadan – Oyo, Lagos, and Port Harcourt – Rivers
Main Duties and Tasks
- To meet sales volume/revenue goals targets as defined in the Business Plan.
- To take ultimate responsibility to effectively manage and maximize sales.
- Communicate important feedback from customers internally.
- Maintain customers’ records and keep all field reports.
- Analyze location market trends and discover new opportunities for Business growth.
- Expand the company market share with existing and new customers
- To maintain an efficient distribution network and efficient routing for timely deliveries of Company’s products.
- Generate and submit weekly, monthly ,quarterly Activity/Sales reports
- Any other tasks as assigned.
- Market knowledge – Competitor Price, New Brand awareness, Market situation in Appliances, Inventory situation in Market (Brand Wise).
- Experienced in Appliances field with Any respective brand
- Possess at least have experience in appliances department for 3 Years.
- Possess an analytical mind;
- Outstanding people Management skills;
- Excellent decision-making skills;
- Strong Negotiation skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships;
- Excellent Commercial and business awareness;
- Able to penetrate the bureaucratic/political environment, outside the box thinker, sense of humility, flexible, adaptable to changing conditions, and be an excellent team player;
- Must have a very strong relationship with high level senior management personnel in various institutions
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Position as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th August, 2021.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters