SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Project Manager – M / F
Location: Nigeria – Bureaux
Contractual hours: Full time
Contract type: International Contract
- SPIE Oil & Gas Services is looking for Project Manager to join and support the activities of its entity in Nigeria.
- Alongside with the Technical Director, you will be the first point of contact of both your team and the client-side within a face paced environment ensuring the contract’s cost effectiveness in accordance with the strategic decisions.
Assist in Managing the human and equipment resources required to perform contracts:
- Validate the organisation set-up and check rotation programmes.
- Check logistics organisation in collaboration with the logistics team.
- Co-ordinate personnel administration (rotations, clearances, training, etc.).
- Make forward plans for personnel movements, mobilisations and means.
- Promote the mobility of your personnel.
- Participate in the process of recruiting members of your team (expatriates and
- Take part in the annual salary increase and annual bonus review process.
- This document is the property of SPIE Nigeria Limited It may not be used, duplicated,transmitted or disclosed without the company’s prior written permission.Lead the team and ensure the deployment of SPIE’s management values.Manage the team’s human resources problems in agreement with the Subsidiary Director.
- Ensure the implementation of the HR development scheme (EPICEA, CEDRE,
- Hold meeting with the Contract Site Representative, and then reassess the skills and performance levels of the personnel and take the necessary actions for their development (training, mentoring, coaching, etc.).
Assist in ensuring contract cost-effectiveness:
- Checks and monitors the progress of expenditures.
- Manages contract risks and is responsible for ensuring compliance with thecontract clauses between the parties.
- Formalizes and transmits internal feedback.
Assist in ensuring that contract aims defined with the customer and its line management are achieved:
- Takes care of internal communication on performance.
- Recovers information from Project Manager and support functions, and then draws up periodic and specific activity reports (HSE, personnel movements, reliability, etc.).
- Set up the necessary corrective actions to achieve specified objectives, in collaboration with the relevant teams.
- Makes sure that local actions are in line with corporate objectives
The profile must have:
- 5 to 15 years + experience in Oil&Gas or other industry and knowledge of maintenance and project management.
- Proven and demonstrated experience in all areas related to project management on contractual, technical and profit & loss aspects
- You will be expected to quickly adapt to a project within the Sub Saharan Business Unit, get used to people working in the project, situations, and be ready to resolve issues whenever they occur.
- You need to be a good team player, supervisor, and superb co-worker. As a project manager you will have to deal with many challenges, and need to be prepared to solve every problem all the time.
Minimum level of experience required
- 10 years or more
- English (D-Full professional proficiency)
What can we offer you?
- SPIE Oil & Gas Services promotes diversity
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters
Are you tired of applying for lots of job openings and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you seek!
Getting your dream job begins with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your resume/ Cv gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story with the use of specific ATS keywords for your industry that will communicate your skills, expertise and ability to employers in a unique and professional manner, winning you more job interviews.
Most of our clients have attested to getting up to 3 interviews in a week after our professional CV revamp, and the use of our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile optimization services.
* Creative and Professional CV services
* Creative and cover letter services
* Professional LinkedIn profile optimization services.
You can purchase any of these services when you click on the link below
Send a mail to email@example.com
We are 100% more than the hype.😊❤️