Sunrose Consulting Limited – Our client is a foremost and highly successful financial institution. The company provides investment services in stock-broking, leasing, trade financing, and portfolio management, amongst others. Its vision is to be the market leader in their industry by identifying, anticipating and satisfying customer requirements.
They are seeking to recruit dynamic and talented professionals who can share their vision. Hence, we are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Management Trainee
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Management Trainee Programme provides the platform for developing young Graduates who are hungry for excellence and willing to take up managerial positions in the near future.
- The successful candidates will undergo a systematic and broad-based training programme cum exposure to the company’s functional areas of business interests.
- You must have a good first Degree, not lower than a second class lower division and not more than 28 years old.
- You must be a fast learner, dynamic and goal-driven with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- A self-starter and a team-player with high levels of drive and energy, you must possess a high level of integrity, determination and personal commitment.
- You must possess strong intellect, enthusiasm and resilience to compete in today’s challenging business environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 4th June, 2021.