9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Financial and Operational Audit
Job ID: IRC4265
- Ensure timely and proper implementation of approved audit plan for the business, coordinate and follow up on implementation of all audit recommendations.
- Plan audit work which sufficiently evaluates control environments in units of varying complexity using best practice approaches and techniques.
- Perform compliance, financial and operational audits in accordance with professional standards for internal auditing.
- Manage team to achieve all audits and oversee the developmental needs of the team.
- Supervise the annual audit plan and manage team to achieve it.
- Prepare audit reports and proffer recommendations making recommendations to improve the control environment.
- Follow up on audit recommendations and supporting the business lines to implement findings appropriately.
- Advise business management on enhancements and efficiencies to their operating and control environment.
- Keep abreast with current developments that may affect audit and the latest audit techniques, methods, tools, and procedures.
- Perform special assignments including fraud investigations etc.
- Present audit results to management of the audited unit in the appropriate context understood by the recipients.
- Assess complex activities to identify potential financial, operational, strategic and compliance risks, which warrant audit and management attention.
- Assist in performing risk assessments and setting up the internal audit and compliance audit plan.
- Review audit programs and apply audit techniques appropriate for the scope of the audit mission.
- Assess existing business processes and strategies and recommend areas of improvements based on international best practices.
- Review the design of existing internal controls and suggest ways of optimizing their effectiveness.
- Carry out any other assignment as maybe assigned by Head, Internal Audit
- First Degree in a relevant discipline from a recognized university.
- CISA, CIA, CFE would be an added advantage
- Six (6) to Eight (8) years work experience with three(3) years in a supervisory role
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Financial Accounting/Reporting
- Internal Audit/Control
- Delegation/ Supervisory
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Customer Focus
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters