HR Vault (Consulting) – Our client, a newly established Water Park in Central Area, Abuja, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Attendant
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Contract
Slots: 25 Openings
- To ensure guests are properly attended to by the pool, slides, decks, and seating areas. They are to always ensure friendly and efficient service, taking account of the established service standard and management guidelines.
- Perform all pre-opening and closing checks set by the Operations Manager/Supervisor.
- Conduct facility tour for customers and give them the required information about the park; specifically, activities, pricing, rules and regulations (pools and slides); and ensure that all Out of Bound areas are not accessed by customers.
- Adhere to all operating procedures as outlined in the waterpark standard operating procedures. This includes, but is not limited to: completing safety checklists, monitoring waterpark attractions, cleaning waterpark area, immediately addressing any maintenance concerns and/or stopping operation, if necessary.
- Monitor and maintain control over queue areas and towers and safely dispatch riders down waterslides.
- Ensure that all duty posts are properly manned.
- Communicates all swim/play area rules to customers and ensure that they are adhered to always.
- Ensure Customer’s complaints are resolved, feedback is properly documented and submitted to the Manager.
- All incidents in the park must be properly logged/documented and brought to the attention of the Manager. Notify the security team in cases of suspicious activity.
- Assist with facility inspections and inform the manager of any repair that needs to be carried out.
- Make sure all misplaced items are logged in the Lost & Found Inventory and handed over to the park management.
- Provides guests with floats, clean towels and takes dirty towels to the laundry.
- Performs other tasks as directed by the manager
- Minimum of SSCE Certificate. Additional Qualification is an added advantage.
- 1-2 years’ experience as an attendant.
Physical Demands / Job Requirements:
- Must be able to sit, stand, and walk for long periods of time throughout the day.
- Must be able to work outdoors at various times throughout the year.
- Requires manual and bi-manual dexterity, fine and gross motor skills, hand/eye coordination, near vision, hearing, and speech.
- Requires occasional kneeling and bending.
- Requires working on weekends and public holidays.
- Requires occasional lifts and carrying.
- Must have a cheerful disposition.
- Great customer service and people management skills.
- Should enjoy working with children.
- Excellent self-hygiene and grooming
- Good crisis/conflict management skills.
- Willingness and ability to learn quickly.
- Must not be older than 30years old.
Application Closing Date
26th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using “Operations Attendant” as the subject of the email.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
Tired of applying for many job offers and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you are looking for!
Getting your dream job starts with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your CV gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story by using words – ATS keys specific to your sector that will communicate your skills and experience. And the ability to employers in a unique and professional way, which earns you more job interviews.
Most of our clients testified of getting up to 3 interviews in a week after renewing our professional resume and using our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile improvement services.
* Creative and Professional CV Services
* Creative services and cover letter
* Professional profile improvement services on LinkedIn.
You can purchase any of these services by clicking on the link below
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are 100% more than hype.
RECOMMENDED SCHOLARSHIP SEARCH FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
HOW TO WRITE A JOB APPLICATION COVER LETTER
A cover letter is a document that is attached to an application and aims to introduce the candidate more personally. It should supplement information from a CV or curriculum vitae, address skills and achievements, and highlight a selection of the most relevant accomplishments.
Do you see? This isn’t rocket science. It’s just a message supporting your application.
As digital transformation changes traditional roles in the workplace and creates new jobs, there is an urgent need for employees to develop and deepen their technical skills to improve the quality of work, foster creativity and remain employable.
If you have a growth mindset, you can close the skills gap and create more exciting job opportunities for yourself. CLICK HERE FOR BEST CAREER ADVICE/GUIDE
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by those assigned to this function.
- It should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, tasks and skills required of persons so classified.
- All employees may be required to undertake other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as required.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interview, testing or any other fees in connection with the application or recruitment process. If you receive a fee request, please ignore it.
- Also, please note that logos, slogans, names and titles are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, particular care should be taken when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer that values inclusiveness and diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of color, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status or orientation gender in our employment practices
- Our employees are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and perspectives. And we want to include your ideas, are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and do not discriminate in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the necessity of the position, we are entitled to appoint a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for an interview
Deroundtable.com is a blog about jobs, vacancies, and job opportunities. We share daily updates of available jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, loans and grants from government/international organisations.
Dearoundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, and we cannot assist any candidate in obtaining a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share information for those interested in applying.
Dearoundtable admins will never contact any candidate requesting payment like me or requesting an OTP token.
Our services are completely free.
Beware of scammers