The Federal Teaching Hospital, Ido-Ekiti is a Federal Government-owned foremost, cutting edge, primary, secondary and tertiary health service provider and clinical training institution in Nigeria. The hospital, which is one of the fastest growing teaching hospitals in the country was established in 1998 by the Federal Government to provide affordable, qualitative and accessible medicare to every state of the federation, particularly to the people living in the grass root of Ekiti State and its environment. At inception in 1999 the Hospital had six departments and currently twenty-two clinical and four nonclinical departments.
Applications are invited for the following positions below:
1.) Accident & Emergency Nurse
2.) Burns and Plastic Nurse
3.) Anesthesia Nurse
4.) Perioperative Nurse
5.) ICU Nurse
6.) Psychiatry Nurse
7.) Paediatric Nurse
8.) Clerical Officer
9.) Health Assistant
Application Closing Date
20th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should obtain an Application Form for NGN1,000 at the registry of the Hospital. Candidates are required to submit 10 copies of the Application with photocopies of certificates and other credentials as well as a Curriculum Vitae attached.
Applications are to be addressed and sent to:
The Chief Medical Director,
Federal Teaching Hospital,
PMB 201, Ido Ekiti,
- The desired position should be marked in Capital Letters on the left hand corner of the envelop.
- Each candidates should request three referees to submit letters of reference directly to the “Chief Medical Director”.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview