Midis SI Group has always been on a mission to introduce cutting-edge technology solutions in the region. As we grew over the years, we have always focused on the needs of our end customers while maintaining strong alignment with our business partners and expanding our partner eco-system to cover the majority of our customer needs.
This is to inform all interested persons that Midis Energy Services is massively recruiting into the below mentioned position, and by this notice, all interested persons are expected to apply
1. CONTRACT MANAGERS
2. PROJECT/ BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGERS
3. PROJECT ENGINEERS
4. LEVEL 3 ROPE ACCESS
5. SCAFFOLD INSPECTORS
6. PAINTING INSPECTORS NACE LEVEL 2
7. MECHANICAL TECHNICIANS
8. ELECTRICAL TECHNICIANS
9. DESIGN ENGINEERS
10. CONSTRUCTION MANAGER
12. HYDRO BLASTERS
14. WELDING INSPECTORS
15. SAFETY ENGINEERS16. HYDRAULIC MECHNICS
17. DIESSEL GENERATOR MECHANICS
19. FABRICATION MANAGER
20. BOLT TENSIONING TECHNICIAN
21. CHARTEK CERTIFIED INSULTORS TECHNICIANS / ENGINEERS
22. INTRUMENTATION & CONTROL SYSTEM TECHNICIANS / ENGINEERS
23. MULTI-SKILL COMBINATION WELDERS – SMAW
24. STAINLESS STEEL WELDERS
25. ARGON WELDERS
26. MECHANICAL FITTERS
27. STRUCTURAL FITTERS
30. HR MANAGERS
Location: Bonny Island, NLNG IA
Candidates should possess relevant qualifications, experience and documents
Expatriates and qualified Nigerian Nationals are invited to apply for the following positions:
How To Apply
Qualified and experienced candidates should Send their CV along with copies of certifications to: [email protected]
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview