We are pleased to inform the general Public that United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is recruiting for customer relationship officers across all her branches in Nigeria. OND, HND and BSc holders are encouraged to take advantage of this opportunity.
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Relationship Officer
Job type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire talented and experienced individuals with relationship Management experience in a commercial bank for our branches in all 36 states in Nigeria.
- To establish and maintain positive customer relationships towards the growth revenue for the bank.
- Approach customers with the aim of winning new business
- Meet with existing customers to strengthen business relationships with a view to increase financial growth of the bank.
- Aggressively market the bank’s products to ensure favorable market response and optimum build-up of revenue.
- Achieve set deposit targets / Contributions by acquiring business / investment deals from Private, Public, Individuals and Corporates.
- Prepare documentation on the creation of risk assets to increase business office profitability
- Sell / Cross-sell and Upsell the banks products.
- Market the brand.
- Follow up customers with dormant accounts, convince to resume dealings with the bank.
- Implement marketing strategies / programs laid out by the bank to boost profit.
- Listen to customer requirements and present appropriately to make a sale.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the Business Manager.
- High degree of professional ethics, integrity and responsibility
- Highly organised, proactive, ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks assigned
- Team player with ability to work under pressure and ability to work with a wide variety of people and maintain excellent business relationship
- High sense of confidentiality and discreteness
- First Degree in any relevant course of study with a minimum qualification of Second Class Lower.
- Should have 2- 7 years relationship management experience or work in a commercial bank
The ideal candidates must also be conversant with the following:
- Basic knowledge of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- Banking operations, policies and procedures
- Marketing, Selling and Cross Selling
- Knowledge of current business trends and CBN Regulatory laws
- Good knowledge of the Bank’s products and services.
- Business development and acquisition
- Ability to evaluate needs of customers, and determine what products or services would best serve those needs.
- Excellent Communication skills – oral and written.
- Must be self-driven, and have a passion for Marketing.
- Good Relationship management skills.
- Confident and possess excellent Networking skills.
- Must be Strong, Tenacious and Persuasive.
- Strong Selling / Marketing skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV with the role as the subject matter to: [email protected]
For more Banking and Finance Jobs CLICK HERE
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters
Are you tired of applying for lots of job openings and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you seek!
Getting your dream job begins with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your resume/ Cv gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story with the use of specific ATS keywords for your industry that will communicate your skills, expertise and ability to employers in a unique and professional manner, winning you more job interviews.
Most of our clients have attested to getting up to 3 interviews in a week after our professional CV revamp, and the use of our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile optimization services.
* Creative and Professional CV services
* Creative and cover letter services
* Professional LinkedIn profile optimization services.
You can purchase any of these services when you click on the link below
Send a mail to [email protected]
We are 100% more than the hype.😊❤️