A leading Financial Institution is currently in the process of recruiting suitable and qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Bank Teller
Job Type: Full Time
- Assisting customers with processing transactions, such as deposits, withdrawals, or payments, resolving complaints or account discrepancies, and answering questions.
- Up-selling and Cross-selling of bank’s products and services to existing and potential customers.
- Tracking, recording, reporting, and storing information related to transactions, and customers, ensuring all information is accurate and complete.
- Maintaining and balancing cash drawers and reconciling discrepancies.
- Handling currency, transactions, and confidential information professionally.
- Following all bank financial and security regulations and procedures.
- HND, OND / NCE in any field
- Experience: Minimum of 1 year experience.
- High level of accountability, efficiency, and accuracy.
- Good knowledge of MS Office especially Excel and Word
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of accountability, and accuracy.
- Must not be more than 26 years old
- Cash handling experience and on-the-job training may be required.
- Exceptional time management, communication, and customer service skills.
- N60,000 monthly + HMO + Pension + Proximity.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
* We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
* Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
* We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
* Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
* Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
* Only qualified candidates will be invited immediately for interview
Application Deadline 31st December, 2020.
Massive Recruitment for Bank Teller in a Leading Commercial Bank