Massive Recruitment for Graduate Relationship Managers in a Commercial Bank
Workforce Group – Our client, a Commercial Bank headquartered in Lagos, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Manager – Business Banking
Locations: Lagos, Ogun, Osun, Oyo, Kwara, Abuja, Taraba, Kano, Katsina, Gombe, Kaduna, Enugu, Cross River, Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Edo, Anambra, Enugu, and Delta.
- These Individuals will build and maintain relationships with customers, working to solve any business or technical challenges that they face.
- They will help them with identifying opportunities and drawing in customers.
Other Responsibilities include:
- Create and enforce plans that will help meet the needs of customers.
- Encourage high-sales and good customer service practices.
- Create strategies and work with customers to boost their brand.
- Help promote and maintain a positive image of the bank and its products.
- Build long-term relationships with customers.
- Work quickly to address and resolve customer issues.
- Become familiar with the competition to stay ahead of them.
- Minimum of First Degree in any discipline. Additional qualifications and / or Certifications Banking related will be an added advantage.
- The ideal candidate should currently be within ET and SBO grade level, Intuitive to customers needs.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
Federal and State Government Recruitment
Oil and Gas Jobs
Banking and Finance Jobs
International NGOs Recruitment
Federal and State University Jobs
Federal and State Polytechnic Jobs
Customer Service Jobs
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters
Are you tired of applying for lots of job openings and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you seek!
Getting your dream job begins with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your resume/ Cv gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story with the use of specific ATS keywords for your industry that will communicate your skills, expertise and ability to employers in a unique and professional manner, winning you more job interviews.
Most of our clients have attested to getting up to 3 interviews in a week after our professional CV revamp, and the use of our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile optimization services.
* Creative and Professional CV services
* Creative and cover letter services
* Professional LinkedIn profile optimization services.
You can purchase any of these services when you click on the link below
Send a mail to [email protected]
We are 100% more than the hype.😊