CALL FOR APPLICATION FOR CONVERSION TO EDUCATION CADRE IN THE FEDERAL CIVIL SERVICE
In an effort to strengthen the teaching profession for improved service delivery, the Office of the Head of the Civil Service of the Federation is inviting interested officers within the mainstream federal service, who desire to laterally convert to education officer cadre, to apply.
2. To be eligible to participate in the initiative, interested officers must:
(a) be confirmed and be within Salary Grade Level 08 and 13:
(b) have a minimum of a Bachelor Degree with a (2nd Class Lower Division) or HND (Minimum of Upper Credit) in any of the following subjects:
v. Agricultural Science
vi. Physical and Health Education
vil. Computer Science
viii. Integrated Science
ix. Technical Drawing
X. Building Tech-Block laying (brick laying and concreting)
xi. Electrical xii. Electronics
XV. Painting and decoration
xvi. Carpentry and joinery
xvii. Furniture making
xviii. Refrigeration and Air conditioning
xix. Catering craft
XX. Computer trades/studies
xxi. Textiles and Garment making
xxii. Auto mechanic
xxiii. Vehicle body building
(c) be computer literate and prepared to undergo training that will qualify them to be registered with the Teacher Regulation Council of Nigeria (TRCN).
(d) be willing to be posted to Federal Unity Colleges to teach.
(e) have up to 10 years remaining in the service.
3. Eligible officers who wish to take advantage of this opportunity are to download the online template from the website of the OHCSF: www.ohcsf.gov.ng. The hard copy of the completed template must be submitted with, an application through their Permanent Secretaries, to the undersigned. The soft copy of the same template must also be submitted online on the website.
Application opens on Monday 26th July, 2021 and closes on Friday 20th August, 2021.
4. Permanent Secretaries are requested to bring this circular to the notice of all officers, including those working from home.
Permanent Secretary (CMO) for: Head of the Civil Service of the Federation
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters