Mastercard is a technology company in the global payments business. We connect consumers, financial institutions, merchants, governments, and businesses worldwide and enable them to use secure and convenient electronic forms of payment. Mastercard is a driving force at the heart of commerce, enabling global transactions and bringing insight into the payments process to make commerce faster, more secure, and more valuable to everyone involved. As a critical link among financial institutions and millions of businesses, cardholders, and merchants worldwide, Mastercard provides services in more than 210 countries and territories.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Mastercard Graduate Launch Program 2022 (Associate Analyst – Account Management)
Reference ID: R-135351
Employment Type: Full Time
Mastercard Launch Programme
- There are some skills you can teach. And some you can inspire. Mastercard Launch gives recent graduates both immersing emerging talent in an 18-month journey where they will challenge the status quo, engage in meaningful and practical sessions, drive Decency and Belonging, our mission to be a Force for Good and be the ultimate catalyst for personal and professional growth.
- The Launch program is for change makers, those who dare to be greater and who wish to make a real impact on the world. We invite you to bring your passion, share your talent and make the most of this truly Priceless experience.
What It Is
- An 18-month program that educates, inspires personal growth, and builds professional confidence to create a Priceless career with Mastercard. Launch will include development opportunities such as:
- Professional skills learning
- Business-driven rotations or experiences
- Networking and career conversations
- A capstone final project
- You will have the opportunity to work with your peers on various business projects which aim to provide enhanced work experience outside of your day-to-day role.
- You will work with our dedicated leaders–successful managers and executives who inspire, mentor, and coach others toward successful careers here at Mastercard.
What You’ll Do
- The role will work with the functional teams to achieve the market objectives in these areas through the identified deliverables below.
- Conduct research & analysis to support business strategies
- Use analytical and problem-solving skills to provide analysis and solutions that demonstrate consideration of insight and action
- Work collaboratively across various internal teams to support a variety of business initiatives ranging from account planning, revenue projection & business reviews etc.
- Assist with monthly updates for management reporting.
- Participate in project and team meetings and actively contribute to presentations; that will be used internally and with customers
This role provides a breadth of learning, end to end & cross functional exposure within Mastercard:
- From understanding our account portfolio and business strategy
- Partner a strong team to win negotiations with our customers, banks and merchants to gain market share and
- Be part of strategy, product ,customer value proposition development.
All About You
- A Bachelor’s Degree (all majors welcome to apply) with minimum predicted classification of a UK 2.1 or equivalent GPA of 3.0
- Graduating seniors of class 2022 (should have graduated and available to start on Sep-2022)
What You’ll Need:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects concurrently
- Proficient in using Microsoft office suite.
- Energetic and enterprising individual with analytical and problem-solving skills with a strong strategic and conceptual aptitude
- Attention to detail
- English to professional standard.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
RECOMMENDED SCHOLARSHIP SEARCH FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
Local and International Scholarships Federal, State and Private Organizations Recruitments: See Below
Jobs You May Like
Massive Employment at Enugu State Corporation – Click Here to Apply
Kwara State Civil Service Commission Job Recruitment – Click Here to Apply
Ongoing Recruitment at Uniterm Nigeria Limited – Click Here to Apply
Nigeria Agip Exploration (NAE) Limited 2021/2022 post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme – Click Here to Apply
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters
Are you tired of applying for lots of job openings and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you seek!
Getting your dream job begins with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your resume/ Cv gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story with the use of specific ATS keywords for your industry that will communicate your skills, expertise and ability to employers in a unique and professional manner, winning you more job interviews.
Most of our clients have attested to getting up to 3 interviews in a week after our professional CV revamp, and the use of our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile optimization services.
* Creative and Professional CV services
* Creative and cover letter services
* Professional LinkedIn profile optimization services.
You can purchase any of these services when you click on the link below
Send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are 100% more than the hype.
What is a cover letter?
A cover letter is a one-page document that you submit with your resume to express your interest in a job opening. The purpose of a cover letter is to introduce yourself to an employer and provide a brief overview of your work history, professional skills, and an explanation why you’re the best fit for that job.
While your resume focuses on your qualifications and achievements, your cover letter expands on those achievements, showcases your personality, and explains why you’d be a good fit for the company.
How to write a cover letter that gets you the job
Here’s how to make a great cover letter for a job application:
1. List your contact information (and the employer’s details)
Underneath your name in your cover letter header, list the following contact details:
- First and last name
- Email address (something professional, usually including your name)
- Phone number
- Mailing address (optional)
- Linkedin profile link (optional)
- Portfolio or website (optional)
After your header, include the date and following company contact information:
- First and last name of the person you’re writing to, or the relevant department
- Company address
- Company phone number
- Hiring manager’s email address
2. Address the hiring manager (ideally by their name)
Next, address your cover letter to the hiring manager by name if possible. A standard cover letter salutation includes the hiring manager’s first and last name, and begins with a “Mr.”, “Ms.”, or another relevant professional title.
3. Write an attention-getting opening paragraph
Start your cover letter with an informative, direct introduction by including the following details in the first one or two sentences:
- Job position: The title of the advertised position
- Company name: The name of the company you’re applying to
- How you discovered the opening: Whether you saw the job on LinkedIn, a job board, or were recommended to apply by a friend
- Intention to apply: An enthusiastic announcement that you’re applying for the open role and why you’re interested in or qualified for it
- Notable accomplishments: If you have relevant work experience, highlight one or two of your most notable achievements in your introduction to immediately grab the employer’s attention