Solid Rock Hospital (Medical and Dental clinic) is a privately owned and an ultra-modern Hospital with 26 beds located at No. 6 Akinsanya Street Ojodu Lagos. The Hospital was founded on June 21, 1992. It is fully registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission with Registration number: RC. 219842.
We offers both Medical and Dental Services to its clients. Among the services offers include but not limited to; surgeries, General medical services, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, immunization, Family planning, ENT, orthopaedic, Children intensive care services, comprehensive dental care services, inpatient care services, Paediatrics, Ultrasound services/ECG, Emergency services, Ambulance services, Dietetics, Laboratory services etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Officer
Location: Ojodu Berger, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Evaluate patients and provide appropriate medical treatment for various illnesses and injuries.
- Prescribe, administer and dispense medication in accordance with state and federal statutes.
- Ensurethat patient care and is optimal and is in adherence to the clinical guidelines and quality standards.
- Document all patient evaluations, treatments, medications and transactions according to company policies and procedure.
- Performing inpatient and outpatient review with initial assessment and management.
- Supervise Medical Assistants to ensure compliance with all applicable regulations.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of current care methods and procedures and suggest improvements etc
- M.B.B.S or equivalent
- Experience: 2-10 years work experience
- Must possess a valid practicing license with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
- Proficiency with the use of EMR
- Good Surgical Skills.
- Must possess NYSC discharge Certificate or Exemption letter.
- Must be familiar with the operation of HMOs/NHIS
- Excellent problem-solving and clinical decision-making skills.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 31st October, 2020.