Mindas Petroleum Limited is an integrated Oil and Gas company involved in the importation, supply and distribution of petroleum products.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Human Resources Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to employ an HR officer with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- The HR officer is expected to be knowledgeable with employment legislation and possess strategic and commercial insight to the labor process.
- He or she must be able to negotiate with diplomacy.
- To ensure success, the HR officer should display excellent organizational skills, good time-management skills, and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- He/She must possess remarkable conflict management and decision-making skills to ensure employee compliance.
- Preparing job descriptions, advertising vacant positions, and managing the employment process.
- Orientating new employees and training existing employees.
- Monitoring employee performance.
- Providing counseling on policies and procedures.
- Ensuring meticulous implementation of payroll and benefits administration.
- Communicating with staff about issues affecting their performance.
- Ensuring accurate and proper record-keeping of employee information in electronic and digital format.
- Ensuring that all employees are organized and satisfied in their work environment.
- Overseeing the health and safety of all employees.
- Implementing systematic staff development procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or relevant field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Protecting the interests of all employees
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience in human resources.
- Able to engage in meaningful negotiation and resolution.
- Knowledge of employment legislation.
Job Title: Administrative / Front Desk Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are currently looking to employ an admin/front desk officer, she would be responsible for providing administrative support.
- Duties include organizing company records, overseeing department budgets and maintaining inventory of office supplies
Duties and Responsibilities
- Administrative Officers manage the daily tasks of a company or organization by providing administrative and clerical support. The duties and responsibilities of an Administrative Officer typically include:
- Greeting and directing visitors, answering phone inquiries and handling complaints in a courteous, professional manner
- Ensuring office supplies are maintained, including checking inventory and working with vendors to ensure adequate levels of necessary supplies at all times
- Occasionally traveling off-site to deliver reports or files to other departments
- Ensuring the confidentiality and security of files and filing systems
- Coordinating schedules, arranging meetings, distributing memos and reports and ensuring that everyone is kept current of necessary company news and information
- Operating copy equipment, fax machines, printers or other equipment necessary
- Minimum of OND qualification.
Job Title: Logistics Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to employ a Logistics / Operations Officer
- He / She would be responsible for providing logistic support and overseeing the overall logistic processes in support of the objectives of the organization.
- Arrange transport of cargoes with vessel providers while ensuring profitable employment of vessels chartered.
- Plan and lead implementation of timely and efficient chartering operations i n order to avoid demurrage.
- Liaise with the various regulatory agencies such as Nigeria Port Authority(NPA), Standard Organization of Nigeria(SON) and the various NNPC subsidiaries i.e. Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR), Petroleum Product Pricing and Regulatory Agencies (PPPRA), Petroleum Equalization Fund (PEF)etc., in order to ensure company is in strict compliance with both regulatory and quality standard requirements.
- Liaise closely with agents i.e. STS providers, clearing agent and cargo suppliers to ensure cargo is loaded within agreed laytime in order to avoid the risk of incurring demurrage charges on either mother or daughter vessel.
- Organize and coordinate trucks to load company’s productat designated depot for delivery at company’s station.
- Daily monitoring and reporting of product prices at the depots.
- Monitor pricing exposures and contribute to fixing local depot product prices.
- Study and analyse supply and demand trends in the oil markets in order to advise management on import cargoes.
- Minimum of HND qualification.
Job Title: Accountant
- The Financial Accountant is responsible for running the accounting and financial activities of the brand. They analyse the economic stability of the brand and provide financial information useful for budget and investment decisions.
- The Brand Accountant reports on costs, productivity, margins and Profit & Loss of the brand.
Prime Responsibilities and Duties
- Perform general accounting activities including preparation, maintenance and reconciliation of ledger accounts and financial statements such as balance sheets, profit and loss statements, cash flow statements, capital expenditure schedules and the production of management reports for the brand.
- Tax reporting and inventory processing
- Collecting and analysing data, which is then used in the preparation of weekly and monthly estimates for the brand.
- Preparing weekly cash flow statements, and controlling expenditure and cash flow
- Assisting with the preparation of year-end accounts and statutory accounts
- Responding to financial inquiries by gathering and interpreting data
- Examining financial records to check for accuracy
- Ensure the brand’s cash management and banking activities are efficiently carried out.
- Provide financial support including forecasting, budgeting and analysing variations from budget.
- Preparation of audit files including statutory accounts in accordance with legal requirements.
- Generate monthly results and implement monthly variance reporting
- Other duties that may be assigned
- Monthly P&L report
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Banking & Finance.
- Professional Accounting Qualification ( ACCA, ICAN, ICMA, ACA, etc) is an advantage but not a must
- At least 3 years experience in related field
- Proficiency in Excel
- High Integrity, utmost confidentiality level
- Good analytical skills
- Detail-oriented with expert knowledge of (GAAP) accounting procedures and financial reporting practices
N200,000 / Month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 31st August, 2021.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters
Are you tired of applying for lots of job openings and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you seek!
Getting your dream job begins with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your resume/ Cv gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story with the use of specific ATS keywords for your industry that will communicate your skills, expertise and ability to employers in a unique and professional manner, winning you more job interviews.
Most of our clients have attested to getting up to 3 interviews in a week after our professional CV revamp, and the use of our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile optimization services.
* Creative and Professional CV services
* Creative and cover letter services
* Professional LinkedIn profile optimization services.
You can purchase any of these services when you click on the link below
Send a mail to [email protected]
We are 100% more than the hype.😊❤️