MK Trend is one of the leading HR consulting and outsourcing firms in the country. We specialise in business process outsourcing, recruitment, Payroll services and other HR services. We have a reputation for professionalism and reliability, we ensure that businesses that partner with us are provided with excellent staffing solutions to meet their staffing needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Loan Collection Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Slot: 70 Openings
- Deposit mobilization
- Loan Product sales
- Monitor all customer queries and ensure timely response to all issues.
- Maintain and update knowledge on all company’s products and services
- Escalate non-customer care issues appropriate personnel or team
- Initiating outbound calls to customers daily to cross sell and upsell the company’s product
Qualification / Experience / Skills
- OND / HND / B.Sc
- Good communication skills and positive drive towards
- Recovery is done over the phone -this is an in-office role
- Excellent verbal communication
- Nice grooming & dress sense
- Must have a strong drive for sales and be able to engage High Net Worth Individuals.
- Salary: N50,000 – N80,000 / month.
- Pay: Industry standard (HMO & Pension inclusive and bonus).
Application Closing Date
26th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Offer is open to all Lagos residents that lives within Ikeja and its environs.
- Candidates who do not resident in Lagos are not allowed to apply
- Candidates must be ready for a interview as soon they submit their CV, as they will be contacted through phone calls and an official interview invite will be sent to the valid email address provided on their CVs containing the schedule Date, Time and Venue and be available to resume immediately once interview is success. We encourage you to Plan Accordingly.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
Tired of applying for many job offers and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you are looking for!
Getting your dream job starts with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your CV gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story by using words – ATS keys specific to your sector that will communicate your skills and experience. And the ability to employers in a unique and professional way, which earns you more job interviews.
Most of our clients testified of getting up to 3 interviews in a week after renewing our professional resume and using our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile improvement services.
* Creative and Professional CV Services
* Creative services and cover letter
* Professional profile improvement services on LinkedIn.
You can purchase any of these services by clicking on the link below
Send an email to email@example.com
We are 100% more than hype.
RECOMMENDED SCHOLARSHIP SEARCH FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
A cover letter is a document that is attached to an application and aims to introduce the candidate more personally. It should supplement information from a CV or curriculum vitae, address skills and achievements, and highlight a selection of the most relevant accomplishments.
Do you see? This isn’t rocket science. It’s just a message supporting your application.
As digital transformation changes traditional roles in the workplace and creates new jobs, there is an urgent need for employees to develop and deepen their technical skills to improve the quality of work, foster creativity and remain employable.
If you have a growth mindset, you can close the skills gap and create more exciting job opportunities for yourself. CLICK HERE FOR BEST CAREER ADVICE/GUIDE
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by those assigned to this function.
- It should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, tasks and skills required of persons so classified.
- All employees may be required to undertake other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as required.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interview, testing or any other fees in connection with the application or recruitment process. If you receive a fee request, please ignore it.
- Also, please note that logos, slogans, names and titles are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, particular care should be taken when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer that values inclusiveness and diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of color, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status or orientation gender in our employment practices
- Our employees are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and perspectives. And we want to include your ideas, are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and do not discriminate in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the necessity of the position, we are entitled to appoint a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for an interview
Deroundtable.com is a blog about jobs, vacancies, and job opportunities. We share daily updates of available jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, loans and grants from government/international organisations.
Dearoundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, and we cannot assist any candidate in obtaining a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share information for those interested in applying.
Dearoundtable admins will never contact any candidate requesting payment like me or requesting an OTP token.
Our services are completely free.
Beware of scammers