Helen Keller International was Founded in 1915, Helen Keller International is dedicated to saving the sight and lives of the most vulnerable and disadvantaged. We combat the causes and consequences of blindness and malnutrition by establishing programs based on evidence and research in vision, health and nutrition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Intern
Locations: Benue, Nassarawa
Reports to: State M&E Officer
Summary of Key Expectation
- The key expectation of the M&E Intern’s position is to support the M&E Officer in ensuring that Helen Keller International’s M&E system within the state is well positioned to provide continuous technical guidance, capacity building, M&E systems strengthening to Helen Keller supported activities.
The M&E Intern will:
- Support the M&E Officer with data collection, entry and management.
- Support the validation of data in all reporting templates.
- Support the project in capturing, documenting and reporting beneficiaries’ feedbacks and success stories.
- Support project in exploring the opportunities to improve data collection process using IT tools.
- Assist during the Maternal, Newborn and Child Health Week (MNCHW), Post Event Coverage Surveys (PECS) and other project assessments.
- Support the project in generating high quality data to meet our organizational, funder’s, other national and international data demands and expectations.
- Support all documentation for the project.
- Perform any other duty assigned by the supervisor.
- BSc. degree in Statistics, Epidemiology, Sciences or related field.
- Significant experience working in Nutrition, Neglected Tropical Diseases (NTDs) or HIV/AIDS programs in Nigeria.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and fluency in English.
- One-year hands-on-experience in data collection and entry using MS Office tools.
- Excellent inter-personal, multi-cultural and team building skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive Resume with a Cover Letter as ONE MS Word document to: email@example.com using the position title as the subject of the email.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 21st May, 2021