This is good news to Nigerians who missed the first batch of The Federal Government Of Nigeria’s COVID19 Survival Fund Application/Registration.
We are delighted to inform the general public that the MSME Survival Fund Registration extension Portal is now open to accept New Applications
Survival Fund is a conditional grant to support vulnerable micro and small enterprises in meeting their payroll obligations and safeguard Jobs in the MSMEs sector.
MSME Survival Fund Registration Extension Portal
The Federal Government has graciously decided to extend the MSME Survival Fund Payroll Support Scheme to businesses who missed out on the previous application/registration deadline to have opportunity to apply/register or complete their applications.
How to Complete Your Survival Fund Application
To complete your Survival Fund application and stand a chance to benefit, please follow the step by step procedures below:
- Login to your profile via www.survivalfund.gov.ng
- Submit the following info/documents
- Company Registration details (e.g. RC No., Year of Registration, Business Name, Type of Business, TIN)
- Employee Account Numbers and BVNs
- Proof of last three (3) salaries paid to your employees.
YOU MUST SUPPLY COMPANY INFORMATION AS THEY APPEAR ON YOUR CAC CERTIFICATE, AND YOUR BANK DETAILS AS THEY APPEAR ON YOUR BANK STATEMENT.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview