The MTN Nigeria Foundation Limited by Guarantee (MTNF Ltd/Gte) was established by MTN Nigeria Communications Limited in July 2004 to drive MTN Nigeria’s Corporate Social Investment (CSI) initiatives aimed at improving the quality of lives in communities across the country.
We are pleased to announce the release of the list of successful awardees for:
MTN Scholarship Scheme for Blind Students (MTN SSBS) and MTN Science and Technology Scholarship Scheme (MTN STSS) List of Successful Candidates for 2021 / 2022
MTN Scholarships, under the Youth Development Cause, is an annual award that seeks to recognize and reward qualified high performing students in Nigerian Public Tertiary Institutions:
MTN Science and Technology Scholarship, currently in its 12th year, is open to eligible 300 level students studying Science & Technology-related courses, in Nigerian Public Tertiary Institutions (Universities, Polytechnics, and Colleges of Education). 300 successful students are awarded scholarships worth N200,000.00 annually till graduation if they maintain the required grades.
MTN Scholarship for Blind Students in its 10th year is targeted at qualified 200 level blind students studying any course in Nigerian Public Tertiary Institutions (Universities, Polytechnics, and Colleges of Education). 60 successful blind students are awarded scholarships worth N200,000.00 annually till graduation if they maintain the required grades.
Top 10 UTME Scholarship which commenced in 2020, is the latest addition to the MTN Scholarships. Every year the top 10 scoring candidates of UTME as announced by JAMB, automatically qualify for the top 10 UTME scholarships. The successful candidates are awarded scholarships worth N200,000.00 from their 100 level through to graduation if they maintain the required grades. The Top 10 UTME Scholarship is awarded irrespective of the successful candidates’ preferred course of study or Tertiary Institution – Public or Private in Nigeria.
It is worthy of note that the MTN Foundation has awarded over N3Billion in scholarships to 4,212 students from inception to date. Upon graduation, each scholar takes part in the MTNF Skill Up Training to ensure they are well equipped to compete and add value to Nigeria’s labour market. They are also exposed to other opportunities for training and certification such as PMI (Project Management Institute). As members of the Alumni chat group, they are also provided with information regarding job opportunities and other information of importance to their careers.
For details of new and existing beneficiaries of the scholarship scheme in the Science & Technology Scholarship, MTN Foundation Scholarship for Blind Students, and Top 10 UTME Scholars categories, click the link below.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
RECOMMENDED SCHOLARSHIP SEARCH FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
Local and International Scholarships Federal, State and Private Organizations Recruitments: See Below
Jobs You May Like
Massive Employment at Enugu State Corporation – Click Here to Apply
Kwara State Civil Service Commission Job Recruitment – Click Here to Apply
Ongoing Recruitment at Uniterm Nigeria Limited – Click Here to Apply
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters
Are you tired of applying for lots of job openings and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you seek!
Getting your dream job begins with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your resume/ Cv gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story with the use of specific ATS keywords for your industry that will communicate your skills, expertise and ability to employers in a unique and professional manner, winning you more job interviews.
Most of our clients have attested to getting up to 3 interviews in a week after our professional CV revamp, and the use of our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile optimization services.
* Creative and Professional CV services
* Creative and cover letter services
* Professional LinkedIn profile optimization services.
You can purchase any of these services when you click on the link below
Send a mail to [email protected]
We are 100% more than the hype.
What is a cover letter?
A cover letter is a one-page document that you submit with your resume to express your interest in a job opening. The purpose of a cover letter is to introduce yourself to an employer and provide a brief overview of your work history, professional skills, and an explanation why you’re the best fit for that job.
While your resume focuses on your qualifications and achievements, your cover letter expands on those achievements, showcases your personality, and explains why you’d be a good fit for the company.
How to write a cover letter that gets you the job
Here’s how to make a great cover letter for a job application:
1. List your contact information (and the employer’s details)
Underneath your name in your cover letter header, list the following contact details:
- First and last name
- Email address (something professional, usually including your name)
- Phone number
- Mailing address (optional)
- Linkedin profile link (optional)
- Portfolio or website (optional)
After your header, include the date and following company contact information:
- First and last name of the person you’re writing to, or the relevant department
- Company address
- Company phone number
- Hiring manager’s email address
2. Address the hiring manager (ideally by their name)
Next, address your cover letter to the hiring manager by name if possible. A standard cover letter salutation includes the hiring manager’s first and last name, and begins with a “Mr.”, “Ms.”, or another relevant professional title.
3. Write an attention-getting opening paragraph
Start your cover letter with an informative, direct introduction by including the following details in the first one or two sentences:
- Job position: The title of the advertised position
- Company name: The name of the company you’re applying to
- How you discovered the opening: Whether you saw the job on LinkedIn, a job board, or were recommended to apply by a friend
- Intention to apply: An enthusiastic announcement that you’re applying for the open role and why you’re interested in or qualified for it
- Notable accomplishments: If you have relevant work experience, highlight one or two of your most notable achievements in your introduction to immediately grab the employer’s attention