Norrenberger is a financial services group that providesInvestment Banking, Fund Management, Financial Advisory and Foreign Exchange services to our discerning clientele.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mutual Fund Client Service Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Mutual Fund Client Service Officer manages Mutual Fund subscribers’ interaction with the organization, handles subscription requests, unit allotment confirmation as well as redemption requests.
- Processing subscription applications/requests while ensuring suitable and required subscription documents are acquired and updated.
- Verification of unitholder information and balance for transactions such as exchanges, redemptions, and maintenance requests.
- Provision of documentation to unitholders such as periodic statement of accounts.
- Proactive resolution of all unitholder complaints and inquiries.
- Management of all Mutual Fund subscribers-related correspondences and issues.
- Providing information about unit balance, conversions, performance history, and other information to fund unitholders and prospective unitholders.
- Other Client Services related duties/responsibilities as assigned by the Unit Head
- Bachelor’s degreein Finance, Social sciences or other relevant courses
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Client Service Officer” as the subject of the email
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 26th March, 2021.