N-Agro Physical Verification & NASIMS Portal System Errors Update The Npower Batch C Stream 2 Physical Verification is now on its second day, and everyone can see that the process is real and has started.
This has resulted in certain difficulties, which are currently being resolved. Patience, not fear, is strongly suggested, as everyone will be verified over the course of two weeks, from June 14th to June 25th, 2022. If a need for an extension arises, it will be granted for the benefit of all Npower Batch C Stream 2 applicants who have been shortlisted.
How Is the Physical Verification Location for Npower Batch C Stream 2 Selected?
Many Batch C Stream 2 Npower Program shortlisted applicants are concerned about how they were transferred from their existing state and LGA to another state and LGA.
Remember that the data for the Batch C Npower Program was generated when the registration was completed in 2020.
A shortlisted applicant who was “Resident” and registered for the Npower Program in Lagos State in 2020 but is now Resident in Kaduna State would be sent to Lagos State, where he or she was at the time of registration. This has an impact on both the Physical Verification location and the Primary Assignment location.
In this case, an applicant can afford to pay for the Physical Verification and then request “Redeployment” after being “Deployed.”
To cut a long tale short, all Batch C Npower recipients are posted in their states and local governments of residence, which were entered at Npower Batch C Registration in 2020, both as Physical Verification Venue and Primary Assignment Location (PPA).
If a shortlisted applicant for the Batch C Stream 2 Npower Program is posted for Physical Verification in the same State as registered in 2020 but a different LGA, the applicant should undertake the following:
- Go to your LGA of Residence registered in 2020 to check your name. If your Name is there, no need to go to another Local Government.
- If your Name is not there, go to the new LGA and check your Name.
- If your name appeared in the new LGA, you can choose to get verified there or contact NASIMS through 018888340, 018888189, 092203102 or 018888148 for an update on your Profile.
N-Agro Physical Verification
Some of the Batch C Stream 2 shortlisted applicants in the Batch C Npower Program’s N-Agro Category have lodged complaints.
There are two types of N-Agro Npower beneficiaries in the Batch C Npower Program. N-Agro recipients who applied with a degree and NYSC are classified as Graduate N-Agro beneficiaries, whereas those who applied with an SSCE are classified as Non-Graduate N-Agro beneficiaries.
Only Graduate Categories are being tested as part of the Npower Batch C Stream 2 Physical Verification. As a result, non-graduate N-Agro applicants will not be able to see the location of their Physical Verification.
Graduate N-Agro selected applicants should keep checking their profiles on the NASIMS Portal www.nasims.gov.ng for the Venues of their Physical Verification.
NASIMS Portal Status Changes
A number of Status Changes on the NASIMS Portal www.nasims.gov.ng have lately been noticed, which are perplexing to both shortlisted and yet-to-be shortlisted Applicants.
Even some applicants who have yet to be shortlisted can now see “Shortlisted” in the “Overview” portion of their NASIMS Profiles and “Applicant” in the “Verification” section.
The Status of some shortlisted applicants was likewise changed to “Beneficiary,” whereas the Status of others was not. Please keep in mind that you are not a Npower beneficiary until you are Deployed.
All of these changes are irrelevant at this stage of Physical Verification. Go ahead and complete your Physical Verification before being deployed. All of this becomes irrelevant once you become alert.
The modifications are system problems that have arisen as a result of the NASIMS Portal Updates now under progress. Some of the existing beneficiaries’ data has also been altered as a result of this. Please disregard it for the time being. It will be corrected.
Non-Graduate Physical Verification (Batch C Stream 2)
Only Graduate Categories are subject to the continuing Physical Verification. At their separate training places and camps, the Non-Graduate Trainees will be confirmed.
Shortlisted Applicants from Batch C1 (Unverified)
The Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management, and Social Development has directed Batch C Stream 1 shortlisted applicants who did not participate in the Npower Batch C Stream 1 Physical Verification in 2021 due to a variety of circumstances to join the Npower Batch C Stream 2 shortlisted Applicants and be verified.
Are you tired of applying for lots of job openings and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you seek!
Getting your dream job begins with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your resume/ Cv gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story with the use of specific ATS keywords for your industry that will communicate your skills, expertise and ability to employers in a unique and professional manner, winning you more job interviews.
Most of our clients have attested to getting up to 3 interviews in a week after our professional CV revamp, and the use of our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile optimization services.
* Creative and Professional CV services
* Creative and cover letter services
* Professional LinkedIn profile optimization services.
You can purchase any of these services when you click on the link below
Send a mail to email@example.com
We are 100% more than the hype.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
RECOMMENDED SCHOLARSHIP SEARCH FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
Local and International Scholarships Federal, State and Private Organizations Recruitments: See Below
Jobs You May Like
Massive Employment at Enugu State Corporation – Click Here to Apply
Kwara State Civil Service Commission Job Recruitment – Click Here to Apply
Ongoing Recruitment at Uniterm Nigeria Limited – Click Here to Apply
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters
What is a cover letter?
A cover letter is a one-page document that you submit with your resume to express your interest in a job opening. The purpose of a cover letter is to introduce yourself to an employer and provide a brief overview of your work history, professional skills, and an explanation why you’re the best fit for that job.
While your resume focuses on your qualifications and achievements, your cover letter expands on those achievements, showcases your personality, and explains why you’d be a good fit for the company.
How to write a cover letter that gets you the job
Here’s how to make a great cover letter for a job application:
1. List your contact information (and the employer’s details)
Underneath your name in your cover letter header, list the following contact details:
- First and last name
- Email address (something professional, usually including your name)
- Phone number
- Mailing address (optional)
- Linkedin profile link (optional)
- Portfolio or website (optional)
After your header, include the date and following company contact information:
- First and last name of the person you’re writing to, or the relevant department
- Company address
- Company phone number
- Hiring manager’s email address
2. Address the hiring manager (ideally by their name)
Next, address your cover letter to the hiring manager by name if possible. A standard cover letter salutation includes the hiring manager’s first and last name, and begins with a “Mr.”, “Ms.”, or another relevant professional title.
3. Write an attention-getting opening paragraph
Start your cover letter with an informative, direct introduction by including the following details in the first one or two sentences:
- Job position: The title of the advertised position
- Company name: The name of the company you’re applying to
- How you discovered the opening: Whether you saw the job on LinkedIn, a job board, or were recommended to apply by a friend
- Intention to apply: An enthusiastic announcement that you’re applying for the open role and why you’re interested in or qualified for it
- Notable accomplishments: If you have relevant work experience, highlight one or two of your most notable achievements in your introduction to immediately grab the employer’s attention