Are you finding it difficult to register on the N-Power 2020 program?
You don’t need to spend time and money looking for a cyber cafe where you’ll process the N-Power 2020 Application.
You can actually register yourself successfully and prepare for the N-Power 2020 online test without the help of a 3rd party.
This article is a guide on how to DO IT YOURSELF using your smart phone.
What Do You Need?
- Smart Phone/Personal Computer
- Strong data connection
- Download a photo scanner app from Google play store
- A fast browser (i.e. Chrome, Firefox, Opera mini)
- With your smart phone, login to the N-Power 2020 official registration site www.npower.gov.ng
- Navigate to N-Power Program
- Select your preferred category (i.e. Graduate or Non-Graduate category)
- There are four programs in N-Power 2020, they are;
- N-Power Volunteer Corps
- N-Power Knowledge
- N-Power Build
- N-Power Tax
After selecting your preferred program, you can now proceed to fill the form.
How To Complete The Form
- Name: (Fill in your name as it is registered in your BVN)
- Gender (Male or Female)
- Marital status (it’s advisable to select single)
- Email (Please make sure the email is active)
- Phone Number (Please please make sure this number is the one registered with your BVN)
- Country (NIGERIA)
- State and Local Government of Origin (select your state of Origin)
- State and Local Government of Residence ( Select the state and LGA where you are currently living)
- Bank Verification Number (Fill in your BVN)
- Account Number
- Any Disability? (Please be sincere when responding to this)
- Educational Qualifications
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Number (For Graduates only)
- Employment Status (Please select No)
- Skills and Experience
When you are done with filling the form, proceed to upload your credentials (NOTE: You can use the “DOCUMENT SCANNER APP” to scan the documents you snapped from your phone gallery. Then click submit)
After you’ve submitted your Application, a message will display on the screen showing your N-Power 2020 registration number. Please copy it and keep in a safe and accessable place.
You may also want to read Npower 2020 Batch C Registration