We are pleased to inform the general public that the portal for N-Power Batch C Registration Update is now open. Please carefully read this article to the end as it will guard you on how to update your Npower Batch C Registration.
N-Power Batch C Shortlist 2021 – The Federal Government on Thursday announced it has begun the selection process for applicants who indicated interest to be employed under the N-Power Batch C.
The Minister of Humanitarian Affairs Disaster Management and Social Development Sadiya Farouq had last year announced that over five million applications were received.
The online application process, which began on Friday, June 26, 2020, closed at midnight on August 8th, 2020.
As part of measures to however make the selection process seamless and transparent, the minister has launched a portal, National Social Investment Management System (NASIMS) for ease of coordination, deployment and management.
She noted all applicants have been migrated onto the NASIMS platform, adding they would be required to undergo a mandatory online test as part of the selection process.
According to her, the Batch C programme will run for 12 months adding that each beneficiary will be paid a monthly stipend of N30,000.
The Minister also attributed the delay in the entire process to the outbreak of COVID-19.
Speaking on why the portal was created, the minister said: “Based on the implementation experiences since 2016, and the impact of the Covid-19, these Social Intervention Programmes are undergoing a series of strategic realignment and restructuring with the view to optimise their operations, maximise their impacts and drive efficient coordination and management aimed to deliver even more socio-economic benefits to the poor and vulnerable.”
On the number of people that will be recruited, she said: “We have reached another milestone in the process of recruiting and onboarding of the Batch C N-Power beneficiaries beginning with 500,000 beneficiaries. The NPower Batch C as launched today is structured to onboard one million new beneficiaries, beginning with an initial 500,000 beneficiaries in the first stream, and a subsequent 500,000 in a second stream, all aligned to the National policy drive of lifting 100 million people out of abject poverty in 10 years.
“To ensure transparency, institutional memory and dynamic impact assessment of the NPower duster, it will now be administered through the National Social Investment & Information Management System (NASIMS) designed to optimise and complement the structural reforms of Social Investment Programs and other activities of the Ministry with the systemic use of ICT tools for coordination, administration, monitoring, and stakeholder management across the entire process and value chain of all social investment programmes under the purview of the Ministry.
“By commencing the administration of the N-Power Batch C through the National Social Investment & Information Management System (NASIMS), beneficiaries will be able to receive their stipends in a timely and efficient manner, have access to a wide range of industry-specific contents for optimised learning experience leveraging the enterprise learning management module of the NASIMS.”
She expressed optimism that the new platform will address issues and concerns witnessed in the past.
Highlighting some of the things expected of the shortlisted applicants, she said: “As we launch the N-Power Batch C today, all N-Power Batch C applicants are required to log into the N-Power Self Service portal on www.nasims.gov.ng and update their records, following which they may proceed to take the mandatory online test in order to progress to the next level of selection. Further information on how to log into the portal will be sent via sms and email to Batch C applicants.
Guidelines for N-power Batch C Shortlisted Applicants
According to NASIMS, For N-Power applicants, please make sure your records are fully updated on the NASIMS portal https://nasims.gov.ng
For first time user, recover your password using the following procedures:
- Click on https://nasims.gov.ng/login
- Use the Forgot Password Option
- Enter your N-POWER application email
- Click on “Send Link
- Check your mail and follow the instructions to reset your password.
You are to take the test via this link: http://184.108.40.206/login
After a successful reset of the password, please login to update your records before taking the test.
This test is time based and you are expected to answer 20 questions in 10 mins.
- Test cannot be retaken after submission
- You cannot skip any question
- Every question is allotted equal score
- If you are timed out after the third attempt without submitting, you will not be able to take the test again.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters