Nestle Nigeria Plc – As the Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company, we are committed to enhancing People’s lives, everywhere, every day. Infact enhancing lives will influence everything we do together.
A presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Position Type: Full-Time
- Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest Food and Beverage company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to improve the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
- Nestlé Nigeria is currently looking for an Executive Assistant who would primarily be responsible for enabling and enhancing the effectiveness of the Executive Management within the organization; providing qualitative support and representing these Executives to others.
A day in the life of…
- Providing qualitative administrative and business analytics support by ensuring effective agenda management.
- Analyzing business trends and providing executive dashboards to the Executive Management – Generating reports on Business performance, Market Presentation, Business outlook; minutes-taking and following up on action plans arising from Leadership and Business meetings.
- Driving and leading projects and improvement initiatives for the benefit of the Business.
- Producing information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting texts, data and graphics.
- Ensuring customer confidence and protecting business operations by maintaining confidentiality.
- Acting as a delegate by attending meetings in the Executives’ absence, making presentations, etcetera.
- Welcoming guests and customers by greeting them (in person or on the telephone), answering or directing inquiries to the appropriate channels.
- Preparing presentations, reports; periodically analyzing data and other information.
- Maintaining office supplies’ inventory by anticipating needs, evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies and verifying receipt of supplies.
- Ensuring the effective operation of equipment by following manufacturers’ instructions, completing preventive maintenance requirements, troubleshooting malfunctions; etcetera.
- Travel Management – Preparing and collating visits/travel schedules – Flight and Hotel bookings, reports of visits, processing expense claims; etcetera.
- Reading, researching and routing correspondence – Drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Planning and scheduling executive meetings, conferences and teleconferences.
What Will Make You Successful
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in a relevant course.
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years experience in a similar role within a structured environment.
- Excellent Computer Literacy – Solid proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office tools (PowerPoint, Teams, Excel, Word, Outlook, etcetera), Mobile Applications, Social Media and other modern Digital tools/Operating Systems.
- Service-orientation, Empathy, Humility and Respect for all.
- Open-mindedness/Flexibility with a passion for Continuous Improvement.
- Integrity and regard for Confidentiality.
- Strong analytical and report-writing skills; with a great eye for detail.
- Outstanding Interpersonal skills/Amiability; Experience relating with multiethnic stakeholders.
- Self-Motivation and Discipline.
- Exceptional Presentation, Communication (Verbal and Written) and Effective Listening skills.
- Agility (Quick-witted and Decisive Candidate – Able to make quick, effective decisions and to act fast when required).
- Innovation (Creative individual – Able to take initiative and think out of the box).
- Effective Planning/Organizational and Multi-Tasking skills (Ability to work effectively under pressure).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- We would be considering applicants as they apply, so please do not delay in submitting your application.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted or given feedback
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 4th April, 2021