Clearance Level Required: Active TS required, polygraph preferred.
As a member of our solutions delivery team, you will have the unique opportunity to work on programs advancing the digital transformation of critical government systems. This program is operating and enhancing Open Source sources and collection through the delivery of superior network, platform, and systems engineering solutions.
NT Concepts is seeking an experienced Network Engineer with technical expertise and customer engagement skills in support of an AWS cloud-based network ecosystem involving Linux and Microsoft services. This position will support cloud infrastructure DevSecOps and services, with data flows crossing various controlled interfaces, and will follow specific IT project management and engineering life-cycle processes. This position will support solutions throughout the IT project lifecycle, to include refining requirements, creating design documentation, and providing O&M and troubleshooting support.
The ideal candidate is comfortable in technical and business requirements meetings and conversations, and self-motivated to pursue continuous improvement in a rapidly scaling delivery-of-anything-as-a-service (XaaS) environment supporting important customer missions.
- Recommend network design enhancements to improve cloud services and on premises systems availability and functionality.
- Manage and monitor bandwidth and network asset conditions and utilization.
- Assist in the design and implementation of LAN/WAN using switch and router technology.
- Assess hardware and software functionality and suitability within the existing network environment.
- Utilize network analysis tools to identify and mitigate performance problems in the network.
- Monitor services with log aggregations, automated analysis, reporting, and alerting in support of incident detection and response.
- Develop solutions utilizing Software Defined Wide Area Networking (SD-WAN) technologies to connect on premise networks to cloud environments.
- Ensure that systems adhere to security compliance and best practices.
- Manage access controls.
- Active TS(active) required, TS/SCI with poly preferred
- 10 years relevant experience required
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Ability to utilize network analysis tools to resolve routine network performance problems.
- Working knowledge of the theory and practice underlying LAN/WAN network operations
- Prior experience with experience with Cat5, Cat6, Fiber, Network Switches, and patch panels
- Experience with project and task planning to include scope of work, time estimation, and resource assignment.
- Problem-solving skills to identify, mitigate, and/or solve network challenges.
- Strong interpersonal skills to resolve problems in a professional manner, lead working groups, negotiate, and create consensus.
- Ability to draft requirements documents, correspondence, and procedures in accordance with policies.
- MS Office suite proficiency, to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint.
- Ability to provide clear, accurate, and simple explanations of technical procedures and processes to audiences of varying degrees of technical proficiency.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or CompTIA Security Plus certification.
- Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) or Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) certification.
- Certified Associate in Python Programming (PCAP).
Clearance Level Required: Active TS required, polygraph preferred
Location: Reston, VA
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift up to 10-15 pounds at times.
Working at NT Concepts means that you are part of an innovative, agile company dedicated to solving the most critical challenges in National Security. We’re expert leaders and problem solvers who roll up our sleeves to get the job done. We’re passionate, curious, and committed to doing important work. At the same time, we’re life-long learners, avid mentors, and we like to have fun.
We’re looking for the best and the brightest to join us in supporting the mission of National Security. If meaningful work, initiative, creativity, and continuous self-improvement are important to your career, join our growing talent network and discover What’s Next for you.
NT Concepts is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for all positions. Contact us if you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process. All resumes are held in confidence. NT Concepts participates in E-Verify.
Are you tired of applying for lots of job openings and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you seek!
Getting your dream job begins with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your resume/ Cv gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story with the use of specific ATS keywords for your industry that will communicate your skills, expertise and ability to employers in a unique and professional manner, winning you more job interviews.
Most of our clients have attested to getting up to 3 interviews in a week after our professional CV revamp, and the use of our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile optimization services.
* Creative and Professional CV services
* Creative and cover letter services
* Professional LinkedIn profile optimization services.
You can purchase any of these services when you click on the link below
Send a mail to email@example.com
We are 100% more than the hype.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
NETWORK ENGINEER NEEDED AT RESTON, VA USA
RECOMMENDED SCHOLARSHIP SEARCH FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
Local and International Scholarships Federal, State and Private Organizations Recruitments: See Below
Jobs You May Like
Massive Employment at Enugu State Corporation – Click Here to Apply
Kwara State Civil Service Commission Job Recruitment – Click Here to Apply
Ongoing Recruitment at Uniterm Nigeria Limited – Click Here to Apply
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters
What is a cover letter?
A cover letter is a one-page document that you submit with your resume to express your interest in a job opening. The purpose of a cover letter is to introduce yourself to an employer and provide a brief overview of your work history, professional skills, and an explanation why you’re the best fit for that job.
While your resume focuses on your qualifications and achievements, your cover letter expands on those achievements, showcases your personality, and explains why you’d be a good fit for the company.
How to write a cover letter that gets you the job
Here’s how to make a great cover letter for a job application:
1. List your contact information (and the employer’s details)
Underneath your name in your cover letter header, list the following contact details:
- First and last name
- Email address (something professional, usually including your name)
- Phone number
- Mailing address (optional)
- Linkedin profile link (optional)
- Portfolio or website (optional)
After your header, include the date and following company contact information:
- First and last name of the person you’re writing to, or the relevant department
- Company address
- Company phone number
- Hiring manager’s email address
2. Address the hiring manager (ideally by their name)
Next, address your cover letter to the hiring manager by name if possible. A standard cover letter salutation includes the hiring manager’s first and last name, and begins with a “Mr.”, “Ms.”, or another relevant professional title.
3. Write an attention-getting opening paragraph
Start your cover letter with an informative, direct introduction by including the following details in the first one or two sentences:
- Job position: The title of the advertised position
- Company name: The name of the company you’re applying to
- How you discovered the opening: Whether you saw the job on LinkedIn, a job board, or were recommended to apply by a friend
- Intention to apply: An enthusiastic announcement that you’re applying for the open role and why you’re interested in or qualified for it
- Notable accomplishments: If you have relevant work experience, highlight one or two of your most notable achievements in your introduction to immediately grab the employer’s attention
NETWORK ENGINEER NEEDED AT RESTON, VA USA