First Excelsia Professional Services Limited is a firm of highly versatile and renowned Human Resources, Organisational Development and Management consultants with a team of over a hundred employees spread across Nigeria. We have an in-depth understanding of the Nigerian business terrain and we are very passionate about partnering with indigenous organisations to develop glocalised HR solutions, processes and structures required to develop and effectively drive our clients’ corporate strategies.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Marketing Team Lead (Real Estate)
Location: Omole Phase 1, Lagos
- To oversee sales and marketing aspect of the day to day transactions, and process to ensure sales targets are met effectively in line with the marketing strategy.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develops and implements strategic marketing and sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
- Develops and manages sales/marketing operating budgets.
- Responsible for achieving targets.
- Manages daily growth and development of assigned campaigns.
- Plans and oversees advertising and promotion activities.
- Formulate, organize and develop marketing activities by identifying the property trend and new market opportunities.
- Update knowledge sales related legal documentation and property management.
- Identifies, qualifies and cultivates new sales opportunities through multiple mediums.
- Influences, communicates, motivates and inspires team members to achieve departmental objectives.
- Monitors and follow-ups on specific tasks and project deliverables..
- Handle the relationship with clients and agents locally and globally.
- Participates in the recruitment process for the Sales & Marketing department, determining staffing levels for the department.
- Lead a Team.
- At least 2-3 years of experience within Real Estate / Property Development industry, with at least 2 years at managerial level.
- Experience in strategy development within Marketing & Sales for Properties & Real Estate Developments.
- Relevant Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing or Sales or Business Administration or similar.
Job Title: Driver
Location: Omole phase 1, Lagos
- Map out driving routes ahead of time to determine the most expedient trip
- Ensure the car seats are clean and comfortable for all riders
- Schedule regular car service appointments and report any issues
- Book car wash and detailing services to maintain interior and exterior cleanliness of the car.
- Pick up clients from the place and at the time they’ve requested
- Listen to traffic and weather reports to stay up-to-date on road conditions
- Conversant with Lagos route
- Proven experience as a Driver
- A valid driver’s license
- A clean driving records
- A polite and professional disposition
- Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations (e.g. at rush hour)
- A high school diploma
- Must reside around Ojodu-Berger axis.
- Minimum of 2 years Experience.
- Familiarity with GPS devices
- Knowledge of area roads and neighborhoods in Lagos
- Availability to occasionally take weekend and night shifts
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 21st August, 2021