New Jobs at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited is one of the largest manufacturing companies in Nigeria, producing and distributing some of the nation’s most- loved beverages in the country like; Pepsi, 7Up, Mirinda, Teem, Mountain Dew, H2oH!, Lipton Ice Tea and Aquafina premium drinking water. SBC has recently entered into Home & Personal Care category with the 2SURE brand and launched its first product, a Hand & Surface Sanitizer. Seven-Up boasts of nine bottling plants with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities strategically located across various regions in the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Automation Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
The Automation Engineer will initiate and perform troubleshooting, maintenance scheduling, planning and performance monitoring of the production lines. Other responsibilities of this role include;
- Resolving and troubleshooting electrical systems when faults occur.
- Ensuring machine efficiency, to reduce downtime and meet production target of 80%
- General electrical repairs.
- Ensuring that maintenance cost is in line with budget
- Responsible for planning activities to support the maintenance of the automated systems
- Participating in analysing failures that arise due to electrical malfunctions and to propose measures for preventing them from occurring in the future
- HND / B.Sc in Electrical / Electronics Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience on automation in the manufacturing industry
- PLC programming very useful
- Exposure to bottling machines and Beverage Industry will be an advantage
- Ability to write and maintain program backups.
Job Title: Full-stack Developer
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate must have experience in designing user interactions on websites, developing servers and databases for website functionality and coding for mobile platforms.
Responsibilities of the Full Stack Developer also include the following:
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile.
- Seeing throughprojects from conception to finished product.
- Degree in Computer Science with 3-5 years work experience.
- Strong organisational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with server side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP and .Net.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills.Attention to detail.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV and Cover Letters to: [email protected] with the Job Title as subject of the mail
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 1st January, 2021