Aquada Development Corporation Limited is a registered company located in Umuahia, Abia State. Over the years, we have been committed to innovating new technologies and products that improve the quality of life while improving the built environment in which we operate. Our specializations range from food manufacturing, materials processing to process engineering and construction. To achieve this, the Corporation hires the best available talent to conceive and implement its ideas, while we create a dynamic and rewarding work environment to nurture and sustain this creative spirit.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Team Leader, Manufacturing Operations
Location: Umuahia, Abia
Employment Type: Full Time
- The successful candidate will work together with supervisors and top management to ensure that products are manufactured to a quality standard and adheres to other safety / industry-related regulations.
- Direct and supervise the activities of staff within the team.
- Ensure the effective and stable operation of all manufacturing processes assigned to the team.
- Manage and support SHEQ initiatives and objectives.
- Define, propose, and implement annual production.
- Analyze budgets and continuously control production costs and identify/rectify waste measures.
- Manage all activities within the production process, including maintenance and the workforce.
- Oversee appropriate in-process operations including logistics, warehousing, and stock of raw materials used in production.
- Manage human capital operation within the team.
- Implement operational/production changes as needed to ensure maximum effectiveness
- Minimum of 5 years of direct experience in manufacturing operations.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a supervisory capacity.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Food Science, Industrial Chemistry or related disciplines.
- Proven experience as a production supervisor.
- Understanding of quality standards and health & safety regulations.
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and budgeting concepts.
- Experience in reporting on key production metrics.
- Outstanding communication ability.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong decision-making skills and a results-driven approach.
- Familiarity with food processing, fermentation / distillation, or similar processes, will be a big advantage.
Job Title: Team Leader, Quality Control & Analytical Services
Location: Umuahia Abia,
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a detail-oriented Quality Control Team Leader to support our quality control and product development operations
- A strong background in synthetic and analytical chemistry is essential in this role.
- Candidates should have excellent communication and listening skills, with strong observational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Candidates should understand regulatory compliance and be skilled in understanding scientific and technical data.
- Lead the overall analytical support team to test, evaluate, and verify inputs and outputs from industrial processes.
- Lead the team in the development, synthesis, and evaluation of new products.
- Enforce operating standards for raw materials from suppliers and monitoring their compliance.
- Ensure operating procedures consistent with corporate standards for analytical hygiene and good manufacturing practices.
- Provide appropriate and consistent interface and compliance with regulatory bodies, and with health and safety guidelines.
- Maintain accurate and consistent records of all activities relating to the quality control and product development efforts.
- Perform relevant statistical and operational analyses to ensure the maintenance of quality standards.
- Provide clear and consistent leadership for other members of the quality control and product development team.
- 7 years of experience in quality control and/or product development.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Biochemistry, Microbiology or similar with relevant experience.
- Previous experience in production or manufacturing.
- Experience in business administration may be advantageous.
- Strong attention to detail, observation, organizational, and leadership skills.
- In-depth knowledge of quality control procedures and legal standards.
- Strong knowledge of mathematics, data analysis, and statistical methods.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Good technical and IT skills.
Job Title: Team Leader, Administrative Services
Location: Umuahia, Abia
Employment Type: Full Time
- Ensure the efficient performance of all departments in an organization.
- Recruit and manage employees of Aquada Development Corporation.
- Successfully organize, lead, and direct teams of people.
- Ensure regulatory compliance and oversee corporate affairs etc.
- Collaborating with executive team members to determine and prioritize business strategies
- Providing department leaders with recommendations and consultation to improve teamwork
- Planning, coordinating, and keeping contents of a meeting focused
- Determining key performance indicators and how to measure team performance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law, Administration, Human Capital Management, or related fields
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in a senior administrative role.
- Experience in business development, corporate strategy, and/or executive management.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good organization and planning skills.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Highly resourceful.
- Strong emotional intelligence.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Strategic mindset.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter that outlines their specific experience and how it relates to this position, current Resume, and a clear indication of your date of availability to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Applications submitted without a Cover Letter will be deemed non-responsive
Application Deadline 31st December, 2020.