Nigerian Army Commence 84 Regular Recruitment Exercise 2022- recruitment.army.mil.ng/darrr This is to inform the general public and all interested applicants that the Nigerian Army online application to accept 84 regular male/female and non-commercial male/female recruits has commenced.
Application starts October 7, 2022 and ends December 2, 2022
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- You can apply online using the official recruitment portal https://recruitment.army.mil.ng
- Logon to the official recruitment portal, input your username and password.
- Complete the necessary details needed in the application form, submit it online and make sure you print a copy. Don’t forget to print and complete the Guarantor Form as requested.
- Ensure you come along with copies of the print out of the Application Form and guarantor forms to the designated recruitment center closest to your location.
- Applicants must be a single Nigerian citizen by birth, and must have a National Identity Card/NIN or BVN.
- Applicants should be physically, psychologically and medically fit in accordance with the standards of the Nigerian Army
- Applicants must not have been convicted by any court of law. They must not have any criminal record or history.
- Applicants must have and come with a valid birth certificate/age declaration endorsed by the Hospital, Local Government Council or the National Population Commission.
- Applicants must have a valid certificate of state/LGA of origin.
- Candidates must not be shorter than 1.68 meters or 1.65 meters for male and female candidates.
- A candidate must be no younger than 18 as of 12/31/2022 and no older than 22 for non-commercial men/women, while tradesmen cannot be older than 26.
- All applicants must have at least 4 passes in no more than two sessions in WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
- In addition to the qualifications mentioned above, applicants as traders must also have a trade examination/city guild certificate. Details are available on the website.
- Interested candidates are advised to log on to the NA recruitment website https://recruitment.army.mil.ng to complete online registration from 7th October to 2nd December 2022. Selected candidates will participate in the State Recruitment Screening Exercise scheduled for 2nd – 15th January 2023.
- Applicants should note that there is no computerized screening test.
- No dedicated recruitment center.
- There will be no zonal scouting exercise.
- All screenings of potential recruits are made in the applicant’s home country.
- Applicants may not bring any electronic devices or recording devices to the state recruiting location.
- Applicants must also adhere to COVID-19 protocols, which include regular hand washing, use of a face mask, and maintaining physical distancing.
- Any candidate who tampers with or tampers with their results and is discovered even during training at the NA Depot will be disqualified from training.
- Candidates are advised to bring their BVN form.
- Candidates are advised, in their own interest, not to give any person or group of persons any form of gratuity or inducement to assist them in their recruitment.
- Applicants are advised to read the instructions on the website carefully or, if in doubt, call the following helplines: 070812711985 and 07041467033.
- The names of applicants shortlisted for screening will be posted on the NA website for all applicants.
- Shortlisted candidates must present themselves in their respective home countries for selection between January 2 and 5, 2022.
|Minimium Age (Non – Trades)||18|
|Maximium Age (Non – Trades)||22|
|Minimium Age (Trades)||18|
|Maximium Age (Trades)||26|
|Minimium Height (Male)||1.68|
|Minimium Height (Female)||1.65|
|Minimium Educational Qualification||All applicants must have WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. In addition to above qualification, those applying as trades men/women must also possess Trade Test/City Guild Certificate.|
|Application Period||7 Oct 22 – 2 Dec 22|
Apply via the application portal https://recruitment.army.mil.ng/darrr
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
Tired of applying for many job offers and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you are looking for!
Getting your dream job starts with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your CV gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story by using words – ATS keys specific to your sector that will communicate your skills and experience. And the ability to employers in a unique and professional way, which earns you more job interviews.
Most of our clients testified of getting up to 3 interviews in a week after renewing our professional resume and using our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile improvement services.
* Creative and Professional CV Services
* Creative services and cover letter
* Professional profile improvement services on LinkedIn.
You can purchase any of these services by clicking on the link below
Send an email to email@example.com
We are 100% more than hype.
RECOMMENDED SCHOLARSHIP SEARCH FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
HOW TO WRITE A JOB APPLICATION COVER LETTER
A cover letter is a document that is attached to an application and aims to introduce the candidate more personally. It should supplement information from a CV or curriculum vitae, address skills and achievements, and highlight a selection of the most relevant accomplishments.
Do you see? This isn’t rocket science. It’s just a message supporting your application.
As digital transformation changes traditional roles in the workplace and creates new jobs, there is an urgent need for employees to develop and deepen their technical skills to improve the quality of work, foster creativity and remain employable.
If you have a growth mindset, you can close the skills gap and create more exciting job opportunities for yourself. CLICK HERE FOR BEST CAREER ADVICE/GUIDE
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by those assigned to this function.
- It should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, tasks and skills required of persons so classified.
- All employees may be required to undertake other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as required.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interview, testing or any other fees in connection with the application or recruitment process. If you receive a fee request, please ignore it.
- Also, please note that logos, slogans, names and titles are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, particular care should be taken when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer that values inclusiveness and diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of color, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status or orientation gender in our employment practices
- Our employees are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and perspectives. And we want to include your ideas, are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and do not discriminate in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the necessity of the position, we are entitled to appoint a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for an interview
Deroundtable.com is a blog about jobs, vacancies, and job opportunities. We share daily updates of available jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, loans and grants from government/international organisations.
Dearoundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, and we cannot assist any candidate in obtaining a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share information for those interested in applying.
Dearoundtable admins will never contact any candidate requesting payment like me or requesting an OTP token.
Our services are completely free.
Beware of scammers