The Nigerian Army has released its list of shortlisted candidates for the 2020/2021 short service recruitment.
The list of shortlisted candidates for the Short Service Combatant 47/2021 and Direct Short Service preselection exercise scheduled for 14 November 2020 has been released.
Candidates are to note that the 36 state centres and the Federal Capital Territory selected during the application process have been grouped into 25 Zonal centres.
Each shortlisted candidate has been assigned a new zonal centre as stated against their names.
The list of successful candidates and their given zonal centres can be accessed here.
List of Allocated Centres
- Cala are
- Port Harcourt
Shortlisted candidates are to note the following:
- They are only to go to the centres allocated to them. They would be denied entry to any centre other than the ones assigned.
- They are to be at the examination venue for verification.
- They are to note their individual examination and seat numbers as these digits will be used to access the examination platform.
- They are to present their printed photo-slips at the examination center.
- The Nigerian Army does not charge any fee in any stage of this recruitment process. Do not pay any money to any organization or individual claiming to be agent(s) of The Nigerian Army. The Nigerian Army did not authorize any organization or individual to act on its behalf.
- The Nigerian Army is an equal opportunity organization. We encourage Female candidates to also apply.
- Only Qualified candidates will be contacted for the next stage of this recruitment process.