Nigerian Navy Basic Training School Batch 34 Recruitment 2022 The Nigerian Navy (NN) is one of the branches of the Nigerian Armed Forces. It is among the largest navies in human capacity on the African continent, consisting of several thousand trained personnel, including those of the Coast Guard.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Nigeran Navy Basic Training School Batch 34 Recruitment Exercise
- The Nigerian Navy wishes to inform the general public and all potential applicants that the online registration for its Batch 34 Recruitment Exercise will commence on Sunday 7th August, 2022.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
Applicants must fulfil the following requirements:
- Applicants shall possess a minimum of 5 (Five) credit passes at not more than 2 (Two) sittings in WASSCE / SSCE / GCE / NECO / NABTEB (English and Mathematics inclusive), except sportsmen/sportswomen category which requires 4 (four) credits at not more than 2 (Two) sittings (English inclusive) The School Certificate in fact must not be older than 6 years from the date of application.
- Applicants should be between the ages of 18 – 22 years by January, 2023 for categories requiring School Certificate.
- Applicants with qualifications higher than those specified in the guidelines are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants should be single and of Nigerian Origin by birth.
- Applicants shall not be less than 1.69m tall for males and 1.65m for females.
- Applicants must have the National Identification Number (NIN) and Bank Verification Number (BVN), it is compulsory.
- Applicants applying for this should be between the ages of 18 – 26 years by January, 2023 for categories requiring higher educational qualifications; OND, NCE, Diploma, Drivers/Mechanics, Registered Nurse/ Registered Midwife as well as for sportsmen/sportswomen categories.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online (Portal Opens on 7th August, 2022)
Application Deadline Saturday, 17th September, 2022.
- Application is absolutely free of charge.
- Applicants are expected to apply just once as multiple registrations/Application will be disqualified.
- After submission, applicants are required to print out copies of the completed Application/registrations Forms together with the following documents:
- Applicant’s Declaration and Certification by Parent and Guardian Form.
- Local Government Area Certification Form.
- Police Certification Form.
- Guarantor Form and For Official Use Only Form
- The enlistment exercise will commence with an online sorting, screening of applicants’ qualifications followed by physical recruitment examinations at designated examination centres nationwide on a date to be announced later.
- Where Applicants will come with the endorsed printed-out copies of their online completed Forms
Are you tired of applying for lots of job openings and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you seek!
Getting your dream job begins with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your resume/ Cv gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story with the use of specific ATS keywords for your industry that will communicate your skills, expertise and ability to employers in a unique and professional manner, winning you more job interviews.
Most of our clients have attested to getting up to 3 interviews in a week after our professional CV revamp, and the use of our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile optimization services.
* Creative and Professional CV services
* Creative and cover letter services
* Professional LinkedIn profile optimization services.
You can purchase any of these services when you click on the link below
Send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are 100% more than the hype.
RECOMMENDED SCHOLARSHIP SEARCH FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS