Step-By-Step Guide On How To Successfully Apply For Npower 2020 (BATCH C)
The enrollment/registration exercise for the new batch (BATCH C) of the Npower Program has began. The online application/registration portal opened on the 26th day of June 2020
Before you start your application process, please make sure you have your Bank Verification Number (BVN) handy. If you don’t have your BVN, follow this simple steps to get your 11-Digits BVN.
- With the mobile number registered on your bank account dial *565*0#
- Wait for a few seconds for the NIBSS to respond with your 11-digits BVN.
- Your mobile network provider will charge you #20
While NPower also seeks to equip non-graduates with the necessary technical and business skills that promotes standards of living, the programme is basically divided into this 3 segments below:
- NPower Knowledge (25,000 non-graduates)
- NPower Build (75,000 non-graduates)
- NPower Teach Corps (500,000 graduates)
Requirements for NPower Registration 2020
All interested applicants who want to participate in this new stream of Npower Registration must meet the under listed requirements:
- You must reside and be a Nigerian citizen by birth.
- You must have at hand, your Birth certificate or age declaration.
- You must have a Bank verification number (BVN)
- You must have a valid phone number and E-mail Address
- You must possess a WAEC/BSc/HND degree from a reputable institution.
- You must be between 18 to 45 years before December 31st, 2020.
- You must download and print-out the Parent/guardian and Acknowledgment Form
- You must have a valid identification e.g International Passport, Voters ID-Card, National ID-card or Drivers License.
How to Apply for NPower Registration 2020
Interested candidates applying for NPower 2020 recruitment must go through the official e-Registration Portal CLICK HERE to start your application
You also want to read N-Power 2020 Registration; Guide on How To Do It Yourself With Your Smart Phone