Olive Multi-specialist Hospitals in collaboration with the Platinum Hospital India was established to improve access to advanced medical and surgical interventions. We provide a range services from surgical solutions to internal medicine solutions. Olive Multispecialist hospital also has a customized helipad, which offers a unique field to hospital helicopter rescue service. In a typical emergency a helicopter will be dispatched from a partner service and the client will be transported directly to hospital.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nursing Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Record patients’ medical information and vital signs
- Collaborate with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans.
- Observe, record and report symptoms and changes in patients’ conditions
- Monitor patient’s condition and assess their needs in order to provide the best possible care
- Prepare patients for examinations and treatments
- Administer patient’s medication and provide treatments according to doctor’s instructions
- RN / RM / BNSC
- Excellent knowledge of nursing care
- Good interpersonal relationship skills
- Possession of post basic qualification in Paediatrics, Psychiatrics, Nephrology, Intensive Care or Perioperative Nursing is an advantage
- Current Practicing Licence
- Proven experience as a registered nurse
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview