Oando Plc Career Opportunity for a Business Analyst (Oando Clean Energy)
Oando Plc is one of Africa’s largest integrated energy solutions provider with a proud heritage. It has a primary listing on the Nigeria Stock Exchange and a secondary listing on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange. With shared values of Teamwork, Respect, Integrity, Passion and Professionalism (TRIPP).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Analyst (Oando Clean Energy)
Location: Nigeria (On-site)
Job Type: Full-time
Reports To: Executive Vice President (EVP), Operations
- Oando PLC, Nigeria’s leading energy solutions provider is expanding its energy business portfolio through the creation of a renewable business called Oando Clean Energy Limited (OCEL). Our agenda is to achieve carbon neutrality as we meet the continent’s energy demands through the exploitation of green and renewable sources.
- We believe access to energy is the bridge between Africa’s underdevelopment and the achievement of its full potential, and our goal is to build that bridge with geothermal, solar, waste, wind, biofuels, and other sustainable ‘bricks’ towards the enhancement of lives and livelihoods.
- To this end we are looking to hire a Business Analyst. He/She provides support in the EVP, Operation’s office by ensuring the proper articulation of business strategies and the attainment of periodic goals and objectives.
- Provides necessary assistance in the formulation and execution of OCEL’s vision, short and long-term objectives, plans, and policies.
- Collates and analyzes information/data from various internal and external stakeholders as regards regulatory issues, marketplace needs, the competitive environment, business performance and other pertinent issues
- Provides key information to the EVPO.
- Assists in the development and implementation of broad policies governing all aspects of business operations and administration
- Monitors corporate performance to ascertain progress toward the attainment of stated business objectives
- Assists in ensuring optimum performance in operational and cost control functions
- Follows up with entities on reporting and monitoring of organizational performance metrics
- Carries out various forms of business, financial and technical analysis
- Assists with research and compilation of reports, providing critical information to the EVPO and other key executives for decision making
- Develops communication material and pitch books (e.g. presentations and research papers) at the EVP’s request
- Ensures compliance with industry, regulatory and Company’s policies and procedures
- Assists in identifying, gathering and communicating regulatory, political actions and issues that may impact OCEL’s business and operations
- Support the EVPO’s interactions with relevant departments across the Company to ensure relevant and timely information is obtained for further action.
- First Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Accounting, or other related areas.
- An MBA is an advantage
- 2 – 3 years work experience in Energy industry.
- Business Process & Organization
- General Business Knowledge
- Customer focus/orientation
- Oral & Written Communication
- PC Utilization (MS Office Apps)
- Basic energy industry knowledge
- Strategic thinking
- Planning and control
- Business Performance Monitoring
- Political Savvy
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters
Are you tired of applying for lots of job openings and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you seek!
Getting your dream job begins with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your resume/ Cv gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story with the use of specific ATS keywords for your industry that will communicate your skills, expertise and ability to employers in a unique and professional manner, winning you more job interviews.
Most of our clients have attested to getting up to 3 interviews in a week after our professional CV revamp, and the use of our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile optimization services.
* Creative and Professional CV services
* Creative and cover letter services
* Professional LinkedIn profile optimization services.
You can purchase any of these services when you click on the link below
Send a mail to [email protected]
We are 100% more than the hype.😊❤️