Olam International is a leading food and agri-business supplying food, ingredients, feed and fibre to over 19,800 customers worldwide. Our value chain spans over 60 countries and includes farming, processing and distribution operations, as well as a sourcing network of 4.8 million farmers. Through our purpose to ‘Re-imagine Global Agriculture and Food Systems’, Olam aims to address the many challenges involved in meeting the needs of a growing global population, while achieving positive impact for farming communities, our planet and all our stakeholders. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, Olam currently ranks among the top 30 largest primary listed companies in terms of market capitalisation on SGX-ST.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Intern, Corporate Responsibility & Sustainability
Function: Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability
Sub-Function: Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability
- This internship will support the roll-out of critical initiatives of the Corporate Responsibility & Sustainability (CR&S) Global Function related primarily to livelihoods, nutrition and well-being of people in Olam’s workplaces (e.g. factories, farms) and supply chains (e.g. farming communities).
- The intern will be responsible for supporting project implementation, including collaborating with business units in Asia, Africa and South America to understand and use project implementation tools; carrying out various types of data analyses; supporting field research and assessments; carrying out desk research; and preparing compelling project and research briefs.
- Roll-out of various livelihood and well-being initiatives to priority worksites
- Draft case studies of best practices within Olam and support communications
- These projects are not exhaustive and serve as examples of the initial tasks.
- Complete desk research and write briefs that succinctly summarize the content to inform Olam’s sustainability approaches in various settings to improve farmer livelihoods, community health, women’s empowerment, etc.
- Carry out data analysis and develop data insights for projects related to living income/wage, workplace health initiatives, food loss and waste, etc.
Additional Responsibilities will include:
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and consolidate into databases
- Support the smooth functioning of the department as needed (e.g. preparing notes, reports, case studies, proposals, articles and website content based on data)
- Native-level fluency in written and spoken English. Working professional proficiency of French desirable.
- Mastery of the Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Solid knowledge of statistics and graphing software, such as SPSS, Stata, Tableau etc. considered a plus
- Analytical mindset, ability to anticipate likely challenges and design around them
- A High Degree of initiative, organization and autonomy, given that this internship will be completed remotely
- University Degree in Economics, Agriculture, Public Health, Statistics or other relevant social sciences
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters
Are you tired of applying for lots of job openings and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you seek!
Getting your dream job begins with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your resume/ Cv gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story with the use of specific ATS keywords for your industry that will communicate your skills, expertise and ability to employers in a unique and professional manner, winning you more job interviews.
Most of our clients have attested to getting up to 3 interviews in a week after our professional CV revamp, and the use of our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile optimization services.
* Creative and Professional CV services
* Creative and cover letter services
* Professional LinkedIn profile optimization services.
You can purchase any of these services when you click on the link below
Send a mail to [email protected]
We are 100% more than the hype.😊❤️