Agro Access Limited, a full-processing rice mill and Agro commodities trading company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Accountant will be responsible for all financial accounting operations including performing ledger management, preparing accounting journals and financial statements, creating and maintaining periodic reporting, maintaining assets records, raw material inventory, finished goods inventory, creating annual budgets, expenditures reporting, preparing financial reports for creditors and agencies, maintaining records retention, and preparing confidential correspondence for company stakeholders.
- Preparing monthly, quarterly, and annual Financial Reports.
- Creating budgets, projections, and forecasts.
- Managing investment accounts, sending notifications for payments and keeping of said investment records.
- Create monthly office expense budget, monitoring & disbursement of office float.
- Create accounting formats in Excel to suit the company’s operating, investing, and financing activities.
- Document financial transactions.
- Preparation of staff payroll, monthly employee tax & annual tax returns
- Management internal and external correspondence as it relates to the accounting and financial activities of the business.
- Recommend financial action points to management.
- Manage inventory control and examine financial statements and records for accuracy and completeness.
- Filing of accounting information, employee data, salary schedules, tax clearances & payment receipts.
- Evaluate and analyze financial records to determine the financial position of the organization.
- Review the company’s financial records, reports, and other accounting information to check for accuracy and ensure details align with the company’s goals and procedures.
- First Degree in Accounting or related field.
- Accounting Certification is an advantage.
- Should be conversant with the use of accounting software.
- Must be a VERY good listener with great communication prowess.
- Expert use of Microsoft office suite (Excel and word are a MUST).
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize tasks while working with little to no supervision.
- Should be knowledgeable about Nigerian tasks and business laws.
- 3 – 5 years experience as an accountant preferably in the FMCG sector.
- We would like to work with you if:
- You have good work ethics and uphold best practices
- You are ambitious and would like to be part of an entrepreneurial yet structured organization.
- You do well with teams and crave a flexible working environment.
N80,000 – N120,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 1st August, 2022.
Job Title: Key Account Manager
Job type: Full-time
- To acquire and retain more post-paid customers and generate revenue for the business.
Responsible for the implementation, acquisition & retention strategy for prospective and existing accounts in sector of assignment:
- Responsible for the implementation, acquisition & retention strategy for prospective and existing accounts in the zone
- Visit a minimum of 5 Corporate Organizations per day, 25 visits per week, 100 visits per month, therefore for 6 months = 600 visits
- Create opportunities to run presentations of our Corporate products to sector of assignment.
Responsible for evolving account development plan and relationship management process for accounts in sector of assignment guided by the signed service level agreement:
- Drive the sale and activation of the above products across the sector.
- Grow the usage of Corporate products in the sector allocated to you
- Create exceptional opportunities to sell special products like E1’s, Blackberry’s and data cards in the sector.
Responsible for analysis of competitor’s activities as well as relevant market development and proposing pre-emptive counter measures:
- Monitor the activities of competition and develop or recommend counter measures to win competition.
Responsible for the day to day management of all Airtel relationships in the sector:
- Develop good relationship management processes with both existing accounts and prospective customers.
- Encourage and develop opportunities to have Airtel presence in all CORPORATES, POST-PAID RETAIL & SME COMPANIES within sector
Responsible for the weekly and monthly reports on post paid subscribers activities, bill delivery and collection in the sector of assignment:
- Report timely, of all initiatives, potential prospects, queries, challenges, call plan and new sales made in your sector Every Friday 4.30pm
- Maintain and manage database of all Corporate customers in your sector
Establish and maintain excellent relationship management with existing Post-paid subscribers within the sector:
- Encourage and develop opportunities to have Airtel presence in all CORPORATES, POST-PAID RETAIL & SME COMPANIES in your sector.
- Encourage ALL existing customer to pay their bills timely to avoid barring, increase debt portfolio and churn within sector.
- Create symbiotic relationships in events sponsorship with Corporate Accounts all in a view to drive sale of our corporate products and revenue growth.
Educational Qualification, Experience & Competencies
Education and Certification:
- A University Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or any related course.
- 3-5 years, preferably in FMCG, Consumables and Telecoms
- Achieving Results, & Delighting the Customer
- Team Player; Independent, Confident, and Objective
- Ready to achieve beyond set target
- Committed to common goals and values of the organization.
- Attention to detail/ excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good presentation skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We therefore do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of, among others, their race, disability, their race, disability, religion or gender.
- All employment opportunities are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business needs
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
Are you tired of applying for lots of job openings and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you seek!
Getting your dream job begins with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your resume/ Cv gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story with the use of specific ATS keywords for your industry that will communicate your skills, expertise and ability to employers in a unique and professional manner, winning you more job interviews.
Most of our clients have attested to getting up to 3 interviews in a week after our professional CV revamp, and the use of our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile optimization services.
* Creative and Professional CV services
* Creative and cover letter services
* Professional LinkedIn profile optimization services.
You can purchase any of these services when you click on the link below
Send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are 100% more than the hype.
RECOMMENDED SCHOLARSHIP SEARCH FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
Local and International Scholarships Federal, State and Private Organizations Recruitments: See Below
Jobs You May Like
Massive Employment at Enugu State Corporation – Click Here to Apply
Kwara State Civil Service Commission Job Recruitment – Click Here to Apply
Ongoing Recruitment at Uniterm Nigeria Limited – Click Here to Apply
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters
What is a cover letter?
A cover letter is a one-page document that you submit with your resume to express your interest in a job opening. The purpose of a cover letter is to introduce yourself to an employer and provide a brief overview of your work history, professional skills, and an explanation why you’re the best fit for that job.
While your resume focuses on your qualifications and achievements, your cover letter expands on those achievements, showcases your personality, and explains why you’d be a good fit for the company.
How to write a cover letter that gets you the job
Here’s how to make a great cover letter for a job application:
1. List your contact information (and the employer’s details)
Underneath your name in your cover letter header, list the following contact details:
- First and last name
- Email address (something professional, usually including your name)
- Phone number
- Mailing address (optional)
- Linkedin profile link (optional)
- Portfolio or website (optional)
After your header, include the date and following company contact information:
- First and last name of the person you’re writing to, or the relevant department
- Company address
- Company phone number
- Hiring manager’s email address
2. Address the hiring manager (ideally by their name)
Next, address your cover letter to the hiring manager by name if possible. A standard cover letter salutation includes the hiring manager’s first and last name, and begins with a “Mr.”, “Ms.”, or another relevant professional title.
3. Write an attention-getting opening paragraph
Start your cover letter with an informative, direct introduction by including the following details in the first one or two sentences:
- Job position: The title of the advertised position
- Company name: The name of the company you’re applying to
- How you discovered the opening: Whether you saw the job on LinkedIn, a job board, or were recommended to apply by a friend
- Intention to apply: An enthusiastic announcement that you’re applying for the open role and why you’re interested in or qualified for it
- Notable accomplishments: If you have relevant work experience, highlight one or two of your most notable achievements in your introduction to immediately grab the employer’s attention