Private Airlines Services Limited (Operators of United Nigeria) is a wholly Nigerian company incorporated under the Companies and Allied Matters Act of 1990 at the Corporate Affairs Commission to offer commercial air transportation services under the registered tradename: United Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Relations Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
Reports to: ED/COO
Effective Date: TBA
- The Customer Service Manager is responsible for ensuring a high-performing operation by leading, engaging, coaching, motivating and developing front-line team members.
- The customer service Manager will supervise the on-time performance of all of United Nigeria’s domestic, regional and international, transit passenger, baggage, cargo and aircraft activities with the highest standard of service and efficiency rendered to passengers and customers of the airline with safety, security and on-time departure. Also responsible for supporting their teams’ efforts in creating a safe, reliable operation while delivering an elevated customer service experience.
- He/she is responsible for developing outstanding loyalty programs to increase customer satisfaction.
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate passenger organic growth for the company.
- Take ownership of customers’ issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards.
- Keep ahead of the industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement.
- Responsible for overseeing teams of customer service executives. He/she will set goals to meet the needs of each team member as well as monitor the progress of customer cases in the company emails and tracking system.
- Answering questions from customers/ passengers and resolving identified problems/ challenges.
- Ensure all activities related to Station Operations and Coordinates all functions to ensure superior customer service, operational integrity, and positive employee relations.
- He/she will work with teams of customer service executives and oversee their customer service operations. He/she will also work with managers in other departments to address customer complaints or concerns as needed.
- Manage Flight Disruption as advised by COU
- Ensures that all flight summaries including flown coupons are sent on time to the revenue accounts office.
- Ensure that disruptions or unusual situations are attended to safely and legally with minimum risk to the company
- Manage relations with customers, social media handles, liaising with NCAA, CPD, reviewing litigation cases, managing call centre and reporting to the management.
- Keep abreast of new company products and services.
- Compile and print reports on overall customer satisfaction. Isolate and identify areas of improvement.
- Ensures customer service representatives are fully trained, knowledgeable and provide superior customer service. Train agents on how to adequately address the problem over the phone, how to write correspondence or how to use the reservation system.
- Work with management on customer service initiatives.
- Performs any other duties that may be assigned by the Station Manager from time to time.
Experience & Qualifications
- HND or B.Sc. in any discipline.
- A Higher Degree will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of three (3) to four (4) years experience in a relevant field
- Knowledge of customer service experience in the aviation industry will be an advantage
- Must be able to work late hours and multi task.
Job Attribute Required Skills:
- Excellent and strong client-facing and communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Experience in providing customer service support.
- Excellent managerial skills.
- Ability to develop working partnerships with all staff in airlines at the airport
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Must be smart enough to take critical decisions within a very short time limit
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application (indicating location) and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
Tired of applying for many job offers and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you are looking for!
Getting your dream job starts with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your CV gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story by using words – ATS keys specific to your sector that will communicate your skills and experience. And the ability to employers in a unique and professional way, which earns you more job interviews.
Most of our clients testified of getting up to 3 interviews in a week after renewing our professional resume and using our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile improvement services.
* Creative and Professional CV Services
* Creative services and cover letter
* Professional profile improvement services on LinkedIn.
You can purchase any of these services by clicking on the link below
RECOMMENDED SCHOLARSHIP SEARCH FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
A cover letter is a document that is attached to an application and aims to introduce the candidate more personally. It should supplement information from a CV or curriculum vitae, address skills and achievements, and highlight a selection of the most relevant accomplishments.
Do you see? This isn’t rocket science. It’s just a message supporting your application.
As digital transformation changes traditional roles in the workplace and creates new jobs, there is an urgent need for employees to develop and deepen their technical skills to improve the quality of work, foster creativity and remain employable.
If you have a growth mindset, you can close the skills gap and create more exciting job opportunities for yourself. CLICK HERE FOR BEST CAREER ADVICE/GUIDE
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by those assigned to this function.
- It should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, tasks and skills required of persons so classified.
- All employees may be required to undertake other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as required.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interview, testing or any other fees in connection with the application or recruitment process. If you receive a fee request, please ignore it.
- Also, please note that logos, slogans, names and titles are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, particular care should be taken when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer that values inclusiveness and diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of color, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status or orientation gender in our employment practices
- Our employees are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and perspectives. And we want to include your ideas, are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and do not discriminate in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the necessity of the position, we are entitled to appoint a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for an interview
Deroundtable.com is a blog about jobs, vacancies, and job opportunities. We share daily updates of available jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, loans and grants from government/international organisations.
Dearoundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, and we cannot assist any candidate in obtaining a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share information for those interested in applying.
Dearoundtable admins will never contact any candidate requesting payment like me or requesting an OTP token.
Our services are completely free.
Beware of scammers