Shaldag Limited commenced as a greenfield aquaculture company in 2014 to produce high quality fish products for consumption in Nigeria. Shaldag produces African Catfish (Clarias gariepinus) from its 2,500MT per annum capacity farm in Epe, Lagos and recently forward integrated into the production of smoke-dried and packaged fish products. These products now retail in over 200 supermarkets and hyper-stores across the Country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Officer
Locations: Ibadan – Oyo & Port Harcourt – Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for Sales Officers who reside in Ibadan and Port Harcourt.
- This rolewould be responsible for sourcing new sales opportunities and increase revenue.
- Excellent salespeople who build strong, long-term client relationships to achieve sales quotas.
- This role requires employees to work outside the office environment, performing door-to-door sales and cold calling.
- Service existing accounts, and establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets
- Establish and maintain constructive relationships with all direct/indirect distributors across the assigned area
- Develop and manage efficient distribution networks for sales. implement effective sales management processes to follow-up on sales leads and projects with each distributor.
- Develop efficient and creative sales and marketing strategies for the assigned territory.
- Mapping of all available retail stores in the assigned Area.
- Monitor redistribution effectiveness and efficiencies of Distributors.
- Assist distributors to shore up secondary sales.
- Collect customer and market feedback and report same to the Team Lead.
- Submit activity and outcome reports in specified templates
- Evaluate market trends and gather competitive information, identify trends that effect current and future growth of area sales and profitability.
Skills / Requirements
- Minimum qualification of OND in any discipline from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of 2 years field sales experienceis required
- Must have knowledge on mordern trade and open market sales process
- Candidate must have a dynamic personality, be passionate about sales and marketing.
- Must be interested in learning new sales techniques, be goal-driven and have strong negotiation skills.
- Prefered candidate(s) must reside in the following areas: Ibadan & Port Harcourt.
Application Closing Date
6th February, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Location (e.g “Sales Officer – Port Harcourt” or “Sales Officer – Ibadan”) as the subject of the mail.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
Tired of applying for many job offers and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you are looking for!
Getting your dream job starts with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your CV gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story by using words – ATS keys specific to your sector that will communicate your skills and experience. And the ability to employers in a unique and professional way, which earns you more job interviews.
Most of our clients testified of getting up to 3 interviews in a week after renewing our professional resume and using our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile improvement services.
* Creative and Professional CV Services
* Creative services and cover letter
* Professional profile improvement services on LinkedIn.
You can purchase any of these services by clicking on the link below
RECOMMENDED SCHOLARSHIP SEARCH FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
HOW TO WRITE A JOB APPLICATION COVER LETTER
A cover letter is a document that is attached to an application and aims to introduce the candidate more personally. It should supplement information from a CV or curriculum vitae, address skills and achievements, and highlight a selection of the most relevant accomplishments.
Do you see? This isn’t rocket science. It’s just a message supporting your application.
As digital transformation changes traditional roles in the workplace and creates new jobs, there is an urgent need for employees to develop and deepen their technical skills to improve the quality of work, foster creativity and remain employable.
If you have a growth mindset, you can close the skills gap and create more exciting job opportunities for yourself. CLICK HERE FOR BEST CAREER ADVICE/GUIDE
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by those assigned to this function.
- It should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, tasks and skills required of persons so classified.
- All employees may be required to undertake other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as required.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interview, testing or any other fees in connection with the application or recruitment process. If you receive a fee request, please ignore it.
- Also, please note that logos, slogans, names and titles are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, particular care should be taken when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer that values inclusiveness and diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of color, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status or orientation gender in our employment practices
- Our employees are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and perspectives. And we want to include your ideas, are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and do not discriminate in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the necessity of the position, we are entitled to appoint a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for an interview
Deroundtable.com is a blog about jobs, vacancies, and job opportunities. We share daily updates of available jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, loans and grants from government/international organisations.
Dearoundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, and we cannot assist any candidate in obtaining a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share information for those interested in applying.
Dearoundtable admins will never contact any candidate requesting payment like me or requesting an OTP token.
Our services are completely free.
Beware of scammers