The Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) is a regional group of fifteen West African countries. Founded on 28 May 1975, with the signing of the Treaty of Lagos, its mission is to promote economic integration across the region.
The Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) is recruiting to fill the positions below:
CLICK ON THE JOB TITLE TO SEE FULL APPLICATION DETAILS AND METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Parliamentary Research Officer [21 october- 19 december 2020]
- Strategic Planning Officer [21 October to 19 December 2020]
- Inter-Institutional Liaison Officer [21 october- 19 december 2020]
- Human Resource Officer [21 october – 19 december 2020]
- Assistant Budget Officer [21 october- 19 december 2020]
- Accountant (2 postions) [21 october- 19 december 2020]
- Translator, Portuguese [21 october- 19 december 2020]
- Accountant, Financial Reporting & Treasury [21 october- 19 december 2020]
- Principal Officer, Protocol
- Principal Officer, Library, Documentation & Research
- Principal Program Officer, Infrastructure
- Principal Officer, Human Resources
- Principal Accountant, Finance
- Principal Officer, Communication
- Principal Officer, General Admin & Conference
- Principal Officer, Language Services
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview