A leading Airline in Nigeria is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Certifying Engineer
Report to: Director of Engineering and Maintenance
- Ensure all maintenance tasks carried out are accurately recorded in both technical log and in company maintenance database
- Accomplish designated maintenance requirements on company aircraft
- Responsible for the quality standards of maintenance tasks
- Accomplish and administer the operational maintenance activities in an efficient & safe manner
- Ensure standards of airworthiness set by the Nig. CAA and other applicable regulatory bodies are met
- Lead technicians in accomplishment of routine maintenance and defect rectification tasks
- Dispatch aircrafts with available resources within required time frame.
- Experience: Minimum of 25 years experience in Maintenance Planning, management and supervisory roles communicating at highest levels, clients and stakeholders.
- Aircraft Type: B777, B737, EMBR: 145/195.
Job Title: Production and Planning Manager
Report to: Director of Engineering and Maintenance
- To prepare maintenance work packages and work orders including but not limited to MPD, AD, SB, EO etc. for all A / C in the fleet and submit them to the contracted Approved Maintenance Organisations and ensure that all maintenance activities performed by Approved Maintenance Organisations are in accordance with the approved Aircraft Maintenance Program (AMP), maintenance contracts and Nig. CARs Part 6 requirements.
- To establish a follow-up system for mandatory requirements such as ADs and life limited part replacement and to ensure that all maintenance activities related to them are effectively performed on time.
- To prepare standard work packages and to coordinate with Approved Maintenance Organisations check completion of returned work packages to determine closed or open (uncompleted tasks) items
- To keep, update, archive and control all maintenance records in accordance with the requirements of this manual.
- To make available and manage all airworthiness data such as AMM. IPC etc in order to perform maintenance and distribute these data in conjunction with Maintenance Planning and Record keeping personnel.
- She / he is also responsible for subscribing and establishing an updated system for airworthiness data published by the aircraft manufacturer and the authorities such as ADs, SBs, AMMs etc. and for ensuring that only current and up-to-date maintenance data is used during maintenance of Air Peace’s fleet
- To keep update hours and cycles of all A/C and life limited Components and to provide information and prepare documents on request
- To develop and prepare methods, standards and procedures for maintenance, repairs and overhaul of aircraft systems., engines and components.
- To establish, update and monitor time limitations for scheduled maintenance of A/C systems, components and engines.
- To prepare minimum equipment list (MEL), work specification and update them from time to time.
- Experience: 20 years Production and Manning with a reputable airline.
Job Title: Technical Director of Engineering
Report to: Chief Operating Officer
- Ensures timely compliance with the provisions of the Approved Maintenance programs and other maintenance requirements like ADs. MSBs. Non-mandatory SBs. SILS. etc. on all Air Peace Limited aircraft in order to assure continued aircraft airworthiness, flight safety and technical reliability.
- Ensures the setting of technical standards to which Air Peace Limited Aircraft are maintained and identifies and provides training when necessary
- Ensures that personnel in the department are competent to perform their task and identifies and provide training when necessary
- Identifies necessary resources (e.g. facilities, housing, equipment tooling, materials, personnel data etc) and ensures their timely and adequate availability in this regard, he notifies the Chief Operating Officer whenever deficiencies emerge which require his attention.
- Ensures the Certificate of Airworthiness for each Aircraft operated by Air Peace Limited remains valid in respect of:
- The actual airworthiness of the aircraft.
- The calendar expiry date specified in the Certificate.
- Any other condition specified in the Certificate.
- To ensure compliance with legal and company requirements
- To ensure that the necessary human and material resources are available to carry out all planned maintenance on APL aircraft.
- To deliver serviceable aircraft / components to the operation on time, in a cost-effective manner and in compliance with legal and company requirements to produce a yearly Man-hour plan consistent with the planned scheduled maintenance, monitoring and adjusting as required.
- Experience: 30 years Holding Senior engineering & technical management roles and post holder for recognised airlines & MRO.
Job Title: Production / Planning Engineer
Report to: Production and Planning Manager
- Analyses maintenance forecast to plan for all inspections, overhauls, AD compliance, SB/EO compliance and other maintenance requirements on Airframes, engines, LDGs, APUs, Components etc. in accordance with the Nig.CARs;
- Develops and issues maintenance work packages and coordinates manpower, parts tooling, etc. requirements with Aircraft Maintenance Manager and the Quality Manager
- Ensures all maintenance requirements controlled by Flight Hours, Flight Cycles, and/or
- Calendar times are complied with in accordance with the Nig.CARs;
- Monitors completion of assigned workloads, rescheduling them as necessary to comply with appropriate limitations,
- Coordinates with Supply Chain, Records, Maintenance Control and Quality Control as required; and
- Ensures availability of major components for forecasted scheduled changes.
Job Title: Quality Supervisor
Report to: Quality Manager
- The link between the department / section and the Quality Assurance System
- Carrying out quality audit using the checklist for the section.
- Report all findings to Quality Manager through the quality inspector, Maintenance or Operation and copying the Head of Auditee Department / Section.
- Liaise with the departmental / sectional head on pending corrective actions.
- Auditors shall monitor the implementation and the development of the remedial actions with co-ordination of the Quality inspector on behalf of the Quality Manager
- Auditors carry out follow up action to the assigned audit in timely manner and report it to the Quality Manager through the quality inspector.
- Assigned Quality Auditors have authority to access all parts of the company as well as subcontractors’ premises at any time or whenever necessary.
- Experience: Minimum of 15 years in Quality Assurance.
Job Title: Aircraft Inspector
Report to: Chief Operating Officer
- Ensuring thorough continuous inspection, quality control & monitoring that all maintenance activities are in conformity with standard recommended practices and procedures, and in compliance with bid down regulations.
- Ensures that relevant manuals and documents e.g maintenance manuals, illustrated parts catalogue and other relevant manuals & documentation are available, current and used at all times during maintenance.
- Performs inspection on the aircraft, ensuring use of laid down procedures and correct adequate tools and equipment.
- Maintaining surveillance of work in progress and inspections required to be accomplished during progress of work and at completion prior to aircraft release to service.
- Ensure adequacy and correctness of entries in the technical log as well as the airworthiness release.
- Makes periodic check on inspection tools aid calibration of precision equipment and review records to ensure that established periods are not exceeded
- 28 years in Aircraft Maintenance.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send detailed CV and a Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the position you are applying for as the subject of the mail
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 17th December, 2020.