Chanelle Microfinance Bank is an evolving financial institution. We are continuously deploying best-in-class technology platform that ensures customers are served conveniently anytime and anywhere with the highest of ethical standards The Bank is lead by highly experienced Management Team and Directors with proven and demonstrable track records across different sectors of the economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Direct Sales Agent (DSA)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Sourcing for potential clients / customers.
- Manage the sales of the bank’s products in a professional manner.
- Create awareness for the bank’s products.
- Administer and ensure compliance to all sale objectives.
- Monitor all customer queries and ensure timely response to all issues.
- Document and maintain all records of sales activities and provide updates as per requirement.
- Achieving the assigned target in terms of revenue.
- Perform all duties assigned by supervisor
Qualifications / Competencies
- A minimum of First Degree / HND in any field.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good organizational and I.T. skills.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook. The ability to understand and analyse sales figure
- Although prior sales experience is not mandatory, 1 – 2 years’ direct sales experience in a financial institution (preferably a Bank or an Insurance firm) will be an added advantage.
- Ability to maintain high grooming standards.
- Experience in customer service.
- Excellent Marketing and negotiation skills.
- Ability to self-motivate and manage skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF format to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 29th July, 2021.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters