GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Sales Manager – Channel Sales
Reference ID: R3610310
Location: Bonny Island, Rivers
Job Description Summary
- Responsible for managing channel partners of SSA region as well as being the GE face to our channel customers and the channel partners themselves.
- Responsibilities will include channel partner development and grow, by identifying expansion and coverage opportunities, measure performance of the channels, implement marketing an commercial initiatives in the region, support for channel events, conflict resolution between channel partners.
- The Channel Manager will be accountable for the forecasting and Orders thru Channel Partners.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Accountable for the Orders through Channel Partners in the region. May include channel sales support and channel development duties.
- Definition of the go to market strategy in the region in close collaboration with the regional commercial team, regional Product line team and market and end users needs.
- Develop Channels Partners plan. Clear Budget definition and strategy per Channel Partner / territory and segment.
- Define appropriate metrics, assess activities, and recommend improvements based on metrics and analyses. Work with Channel Sales Operations to provide funnel and forecasting for each partner in SPEAK (CRM SFDC)
- Coordinate cross-functional teams (e.g., sales, marketing, products) to align implementation of initiatives around prioritized customer segments targeted by channels.
- Performance evaluation of existing channel partners as well as channel business development duties for new channel partners
- Discipline in CRM SPEAK (Salesforce)
- Requires specialized knowledge across product lines, markets, sales processes, or customer groups.
- To identify and build relationships with relevant decision makers and influencers to enable effective two-way flow of information and resolution of issues. Manage ongoing relationships to ensure their needs are met, providing themes, summary analyses, and recommendations for changes based on channel partner input.
- Ensure channel partners have available and necessary tools, training, and resources for all new product releases and upgrades
- This role requires significant experience in the Sales & Channel Sales.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- English needed, French desirable
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems. LEAN previous experience is desirable
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems using Excel, SFDC, Tableau, etc.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters
Are you tired of applying for lots of job openings and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you seek!
Getting your dream job begins with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your resume/ Cv gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story with the use of specific ATS keywords for your industry that will communicate your skills, expertise and ability to employers in a unique and professional manner, winning you more job interviews.
Most of our clients have attested to getting up to 3 interviews in a week after our professional CV revamp, and the use of our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile optimization services.
* Creative and Professional CV services
* Creative and cover letter services
* Professional LinkedIn profile optimization services.
You can purchase any of these services when you click on the link below
Send a mail to [email protected]
We are 100% more than the hype.😊❤️