Ongoing Recruitment Opportunity for Service Advisor at Integrated Automotive Services Limited
Integrated Automotive Services Limited (IASL) is a fully integrated sales and aftersales service provider for a wide range of vehicles (i.e. trucks, buses, coaches, etc.) We pride ourselves in being the one-stop shop for the design, sales, and procurement of new trucks, trailers, spare parts for fleets, general tyre management, including importation and assembly of trucks, trailers, and buses, as well as maintenance, repair & overhaul of trucks/trailers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Advisor
Locations: Cross River and Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Reporting to the Workshop Manager, the Service Advisor is responsible for the maintenance & repairs of fleets in line with specifications and standards.
- The incumbent ensures full compliance on all workshop service level agreements through effective supervision of technicians to deliver the expected productivity level for the workshop.
- Measure and allocate time with the Workshop Manager & measures staff & parts operations
- for “Productivity/ Efficiency” and timely deliveries.
- Work with the Workshop Manager on simultaneous operations to achieve early delivery of fleet operation vehicles.
- Work with Workshop Managers on maintenance forecasting and budgeting activities and agree on performance goals for the workshop.
- Receive the vehicles for both inspections and maintenance work as indicated by the fleet group.
- Agree on annual maintenance projections for vehicles under his share.
- Oversees the “Productivity, Efficiency & Capacity Utilization” of the “TEAM” as assigned to the Office.
- Oversee and control all works belonging to the “TEAM”.
- Call & Presides over progress meetings of the “TEAM”.
- Report operations as demanded by the immediate leadership on HSE and Engineering operations including technical reports.
- Oversee the administration of the areas of control such as store requisition and follow ups and report “Fill Rates” urgently.
- Agree modifications with the operations leadership for the efficient running of the workshop and defend such modifications
- Monitor programmes and procedures to ensure on-time delivery & Maintain in-depth working knowledge of the unit’s systems and processes
- Provide feedback to workshop leadership to ensure all concerns have accurate and timely information on order, delivery status and/or changes.
- Education: Minimum of a First Degree or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience: Minimum of 4 years working experience in similar role.
- Professional Membership or Registration
- Relevant professional qualifications in automotive/related field.
- The incumbent must demonstrate the following skills:
- Excellent English written and communication skills.
- Good teamwork skills.
- Ability to meet set targets (result oriented) and deadlines.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Superb communication Skills (Written & Oral).
- Interpersonal relationships.
- Good decision and solving problems skills.
- Ability to organize, plan, and prioritize work.
- Ability to organize and get things done.
- Ability to operate the computer and assess PM on schedule calendar.
- Good time management skills.
- Ability to develop continually towards self-development.
- The individual must be flexible/adaptable and persistent in meeting set targets.
Application Closing Date
17th February, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online