Opening for Graduate Trainee at MDS Logistics Limited
MDS Logistics Limited is Nigeria’s premier provider of comprehensive supply chain solutions, jointly owned by Imperial and UACN plc. We provide logistics and auxiliary services to manufacturers, importers, service providers, and wholesale distributors around the country. We connect a limited number of enterprises, distributors, and customers in important commercial hubs through a network of 44 distribution facilities spread over 28 Nigerian states. MDS Logistics is a strategic partner with her clients, providing end-to-end value-added services that allow them to focus on their main business. In proper situations, a logistics gatekeeper who acts as a Lead Logistics Provider.
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to attract and retain Nigeria’s top young female talents as a diversity and inclusion initiative; to build leaders and specialists in our organization.
We are looking to recruit female graduates across Nigeria who have interests in the following:
- Logistics/Supply Chain
- Information Technology.
- We are excited to have the potential to offer a meaningful journey to help kick-start your career should you be selected for the programme.
The Learning Journey Offered:
- The 24-month journey kicks off with an induction that provides you with in-depth insight into the MDS ways of work and how the various components / departments work together as a unit.
- The learning journey provides you with exposure to various areas within the business, which will enable you to gain valuable experience should you wish to move into a leadership position in the future.
- The blended learning approach enables you to develop personal mastery, technical competence, business acumen and social responsibility.
- Placement at the end of the programme will depend on your overall performance, integration with the team and the availability of suitable positions.
Are you ready to GROW into your full potential? Apply Now
- We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting and as such preference will be given to candidates who fall within our equity targets.
- Should you not have received a response within 4 weeks of the closing date of this advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Deadline: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to apply online