Sigma Consulting is one of the fast growing Nigeria’s management & healthcare consulting firms. We work with top executives to help them make better decisions, convert those decisions to actions and deliver the sustainable success they desire. For more than 5 years, we’ve been passionate about achieving better results for our clients, results that go beyond financials and are uniquely tailored, pragmatic, holistic , sustainable and clients oriented.
Sigma has more than 41 consultants in major industries and provided services in 3 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Developing and Implementing strategies that will ensure a positive experience that exceeds guest’s expectations
- Work collaboratively with all department managers to make sure operations are running smoothly in tandem with one another.
- Oversee different department managers, guests, and other staff.
- Anticipate all guest needs and respond promptly & accordingly
- Establish and maintain standards for staff performance and customer service
- Maintaining full knowledge of all inner working of the hotel, including room rates, hotel policies, specials, availabilities, VIP guests, hotel events and more.
- Staffing the hotel appropriately.
- Reviewing employee behavior, appearance and performance.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree / HND / Master’s degree qualification.
- At least 3 years experience as an operations manager OF A HOTEL or in the hospitality industry.
- Should reside in Lekki or its environs.
- Must have a keen understanding of all the inner working of a hotel.
- Must have vast organizational and leadership skills.
- High level of responsibility and accountability
- Strong management and communication skills.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 10th April, 2021.