Paid Microsoft Internship Program 2023-2024 All international applicants are encouraged to apply for the Microsoft Paid Internship Program 2023. What about the duration? You can stay 6 months or 1 year in the USA and Canada. The Microsoft organization fully funds all costs.
Current graduate, undergraduate and MBA students are eligible. Microsoft Internship Opportunity Abroad 2023 is highly recommended to all applicants. There is no registration fee. This completes the online process. The good news is that TOEFL or IELTS is not required to apply for this international internship.
Think of yourself as a Microsoft intern. Join Microsoft today and help us innovate and shape the future of business. You get relocation allowance and salary as an intern. There are many other great perks. Apply for the list of upcoming internships around the world. Below is the complete information about Microsoft University.
Microsoft Internship paid Program 2023 Details
- Company: Microsoft
- Internship Duration :1 Month to Six Months
- Internship for: Bachelor, Master’s or MBA, PhD
- Financial Coverage :Fully Financed
Microsoft Internship Areas
There are internship opportunities available depending on your education level and where you live. Internship opportunities are available in the following areas:
- UX Design
- Supply Chain
- Hardware Engineering
- Data and Applied Science
- IT Operations
- Services (Consultants, Support Engineers, Technical Account Managers, Technical Evangelists)
Why Join Microsoft?
Redmond, WA, and Bay Area, CA, USA offer internships. We also offer Garage Internship Programs for Cambridge, MA, USA, and Vancouver, BC, Canada.
The Benefits of joining
Here are the benefits you will enjoy:
- Register for free
- Verified certificate included in your free offer.
- This is a chance to add Microsoft internship experience to your CV.
- You can choose your own time and place for your internship.
- Get direct support from Microsoft.
- This experience can be leveraged in interviews. Next time you go to an interview, you will have job-ready skills and better understand the role.
- Microsoft is looking for you. Opt-in to share your profile and work with the Microsoft HR team to stand out.
- Competitive Pay/Month
- Relocation Benefits (Travel Assistance)
- There are many other incredible perks.
- You must be enrolled full time as a student to be eligible for an internship
- You must be returning to college/university for at least one term, semester, or quarter
- Current students in Master’s, Bachelor’s, and MBA programs are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
Online applications are accepted. Apply for the Internship. Please visit the official website for the Microsoft University Internship program.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
Tired of applying for many job offers and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you are looking for!
Getting your dream job starts with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your CV gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story by using words – ATS keys specific to your sector that will communicate your skills and experience. And the ability to employers in a unique and professional way, which earns you more job interviews.
Most of our clients testified of getting up to 3 interviews in a week after renewing our professional resume and using our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile improvement services.
* Creative and Professional CV Services
* Creative services and cover letter
* Professional profile improvement services on LinkedIn.
You can purchase any of these services by clicking on the link below
Send an email to email@example.com
We are 100% more than hype.
RECOMMENDED SCHOLARSHIP SEARCH FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
A cover letter is a document that is attached to an application and aims to introduce the candidate more personally. It should supplement information from a CV or curriculum vitae, address skills and achievements, and highlight a selection of the most relevant accomplishments.
Do you see? This isn’t rocket science. It’s just a message supporting your application.
As digital transformation changes traditional roles in the workplace and creates new jobs, there is an urgent need for employees to develop and deepen their technical skills to improve the quality of work, foster creativity and remain employable.
If you have a growth mindset, you can close the skills gap and create more exciting job opportunities for yourself. CLICK HERE FOR BEST CAREER ADVICE/GUIDE
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by those assigned to this function.
- It should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, tasks and skills required of persons so classified.
- All employees may be required to undertake other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as required.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interview, testing or any other fees in connection with the application or recruitment process. If you receive a fee request, please ignore it.
- Also, please note that logos, slogans, names and titles are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, particular care should be taken when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer that values inclusiveness and diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of color, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status or orientation gender in our employment practices
- Our employees are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and perspectives. And we want to include your ideas, are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and do not discriminate in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the necessity of the position, we are entitled to appoint a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for an interview
Deroundtable.com is a blog about jobs, vacancies, and job opportunities. We share daily updates of available jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, loans and grants from government/international organisations.
Dearoundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, and we cannot assist any candidate in obtaining a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share information for those interested in applying.
Dearoundtable admins will never contact any candidate requesting payment like me or requesting an OTP token.
Our services are completely free.
Beware of scammers