Royal Mifadelo Global Foundation was established in united Kingdom in year 2010. We have become one of the most trusted and effective charitable foundations, working hard to improve the lives of those in need. We are an international NGO and volunteering agency.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Volunteer (Paid Voluntary Job)
You are to work as a volunteer under:
- Health care department: Your duty is to join others in creating health care awareness, organizing health seminars, health checks, health workshops, helping the vulnerable and sick people in our communities, at their homes, and hospitals. You can upgrade to international membership after six months and work as a health care volunteer or humanitarian aid worker abroad if you like.
- Religious department: your duty is to join others to organize training, seminar, workshops, conferences. You will also join other religious workers to teach people in our communities about sameness and oneness, unity, peace, love of man, and love of God. You can upgrade to be our international membership after six months to work as religious work abroad.
- Humanitarian service department: your duty is to join others for humanitarian aids, poverty alleviation, organizing food bank, selling food at a reduced price to the masses, helping the needy, helping the homeless people seeing to the accommodations we provide for them, visiting the motherless baby’s homes, selling goods at a lower price to the masses. You can also upgrade to our international membership after six months to work with us abroad.
- Monday to Saturday
- 8am to 6pm (full day)
- 8am-1pm or 1pm-6pm (half day)
- Minimum of 1 day a week
- Maximum of 2 days a week
- Payment for full-day N500
- Payment for Half day N250
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] , [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
- * We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
* We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
* Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
* We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
* Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
* Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
* Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
See also Halliburton Graduate Engineering Recruitment for OND, HND, B.Sc and M.Sc Holders | Apply Now
Application Deadline 31st December, 2020.
Paid Voluntary Job at Royal Mifadelo Global Foundation