PEE Foods is a leading food innovation company seeking to improve our processes to better serve our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Media and Communications
Locations: Lagos and Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
Department: Media and Communications
Reporting to: Managing Director
Job Grade: 3
- Developing and executing the Company’s public relations strategy, boosting our reputation and profile across the media landscape.
- Developing relevant, engaging, creative, and innovative social media content to enlighten audiences and promote the organization’s work and brand.
- Overseeing the Company’s interactions with the public through implementing content strategies on social media platforms.
- Increasing awareness of our brand through the effective use of social media outlets.
- Working with marketing staff to develop social media marketing campaigns.
- Managing the Company’s web content and relevant social media channels, while providing communications support to our other branches.
- Developing related programs and events including commercial events and other ad hoc events and handling communications, logistics, and delivery of same.
- Running the on-call press office and media queries, seeking advice from specific members of the management team.
- Managing all of the Company’s online & offline communications with the public.
- Analyzing the Company’s digital marketing plan and social media strategy and identifying strategic weaknesses and making recommendations for improvements.
- Leveraging relationships with the management to promote our brand through new and existing media outlets.
- Keeping abreast of political and media developments affecting baking and food manufacturing, providing timely advice to management on relevant items such as government-related activity and media campaigns.
- Maintaining an accurate stakeholder management database and sourcing case studies.
- Manage engagements with external consultants and media managers.
- Compiling reports as required and forwarding same to the Managing Director and the COO.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or a related field.
- Minimum of four years experience in a similar role.
- Experience in creating, editing, and producing digital content, graphics, videos, and written communications.
- Experience with social media platforms.
- Excellent social media skills.
- Ability to use social media to maintain or build a brand, post text, video, and images that engage audiences, and solve customer concerns using social media platforms.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills. Able to interact with writers, designers, developers, customers, and the general public, identify social media events and share appropriate content that aligns with the company’s social media strategy. Excellent social communication skills. Strong knowledge of communication practices and techniques.
- Ability to craft engaging content. Aligning content with customer trends and market changes to interest and engage people.
- Excellent IT Skills. Proficient in web design and in the use of Content Management Systems, Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Skilled in using social media platforms and skilled in using tools that analyze social media platforms.
- Skilled in carrying out research, learning social media trends, identifying new social media tools, and understanding the trends and techniques of social media as well as the company’s online presence to effectively handle social media marketing.
- Ability to organize tasks to meet deadlines, work according to schedules and meet marketing and business goals.
- Ability to handle confidential information sensitively.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Great interpersonal skills, and social and emotional intelligence.
- Ability to be proactive, work flexibly and cope with change.
- Attention to detail.
N120,000 – N170,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
27th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Are you tired of applying for lots of job openings and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you seek!
Getting your dream job begins with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your resume/ Cv gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story with the use of specific ATS keywords for your industry that will communicate your skills, expertise and ability to employers in a unique and professional manner, winning you more job interviews.
Most of our clients have attested to getting up to 3 interviews in a week after our professional CV revamp, and the use of our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile optimization services.
* Creative and Professional CV services
* Creative and cover letter services
* Professional LinkedIn profile optimization services.
You can purchase any of these services when you click on the link below
Send a mail to email@example.com
We are 100% more than the hype.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
RECOMMENDED SCHOLARSHIP SEARCH FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
Local and International Scholarships Federal, State and Private Organizations Recruitments: See Below
Jobs You May Like
Massive Employment at Enugu State Corporation – Click Here to Apply
Kwara State Civil Service Commission Job Recruitment – Click Here to Apply
Ongoing Recruitment at Uniterm Nigeria Limited – Click Here to Apply
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters
What is a cover letter?
A cover letter is a one-page document that you submit with your resume to express your interest in a job opening. The purpose of a cover letter is to introduce yourself to an employer and provide a brief overview of your work history, professional skills, and an explanation why you’re the best fit for that job.
While your resume focuses on your qualifications and achievements, your cover letter expands on those achievements, showcases your personality, and explains why you’d be a good fit for the company.
How to write a cover letter that gets you the job
Here’s how to make a great cover letter for a job application:
1. List your contact information (and the employer’s details)
Underneath your name in your cover letter header, list the following contact details:
- First and last name
- Email address (something professional, usually including your name)
- Phone number
- Mailing address (optional)
- Linkedin profile link (optional)
- Portfolio or website (optional)
After your header, include the date and following company contact information:
- First and last name of the person you’re writing to, or the relevant department
- Company address
- Company phone number
- Hiring manager’s email address
2. Address the hiring manager (ideally by their name)
Next, address your cover letter to the hiring manager by name if possible. A standard cover letter salutation includes the hiring manager’s first and last name, and begins with a “Mr.”, “Ms.”, or another relevant professional title.
3. Write an attention-getting opening paragraph
Start your cover letter with an informative, direct introduction by including the following details in the first one or two sentences:
- Job position: The title of the advertised position
- Company name: The name of the company you’re applying to
- How you discovered the opening: Whether you saw the job on LinkedIn, a job board, or were recommended to apply by a friend
- Intention to apply: An enthusiastic announcement that you’re applying for the open role and why you’re interested in or qualified for it
- Notable accomplishments: If you have relevant work experience, highlight one or two of your most notable achievements in your introduction to immediately grab the employer’s attention