POLAC form 2022/2023: Nigeria Police Academy Application Form Now Available POLAC: We are pleased to inform you that the Nigeria Police Academy Application Form is now available for purchase. Here on this page, we will be satisfying your intent by giving you all necessary information about Police Academy. You will get to know all about POLAC requirements, screening exercise, application procedure, application fees, age limit and all frequently asked questions about POLAC.
SALE OF APPLICATION FORMS
Applications are invited from qualified and interested members of the general public for online admission application into the 9th Regular Course Degree Programmes of the Nigeria Police Academy POLACTHE, Wudil, Kano State. The online registration portal will be opened for the duration of six (6) weeks from 1st August, 2022 to 12th September 2022, where interested applicants are required to complete the online registration application forms and submit same within the outlined period. Admission into the Polac is opened to both gender provided they are patriotic Nigerians of good character
POLAC form 2022/2023 » We would like to inform all applicants, guardians, parents and the entire public that the sale of application forms for the 10th full time course for the Wudil Nigerian Police Academy course has currently been released. All interested applicants are expected to follow the instructions to apply for courses at the Nigerian Police Academy. However, it is important you read everything on this page about Polac. This will enable you to know if you are eligible to apply. But before we move to the real application, it is important we discuss briefly about the history of Nigeria Police Academy.
Brief History of Nigeria Police Academy (POLAC)
Nigeria Police Academy which is also known as Polac, Kano State in year 2013, academic activities at the Academy started. The Nigeria Police Academy was founded in the year 1988 after recognizing the need to improving the quality of the Nigeria police force through regular training of effective and community-based police forces that would meet the ever-growing dynamic and complex demands of law enforcement agencies and criminal justice administration. The goal is to produce more professionally trained officers who will boldly compete with their counterparts in the developed and developing parts of the world.
Since the inception of Nigeria Police Academy Polac , the Academy has run two specialised short-service courses for brilliant Inspectors and Cadet ASPs, the latter for graduates of different specialties.
However, given the need to support and develop senior or higher academic and professional officers in the Polac, the Academy was accredited and recognized by the Agency after awarding the Minimum Academic Standards needed by the National University Commission (NUC) for the 37th Federal University and as a degree awarding Higher institution in 2012. Added to academic and professional training, the Police Academy offers training in cutting-edge research and carries out research on law enforcement, criminal justice management, public safety and conflict resolution management issues.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
Interested applicants of the Nigeria Police Academy are advised to have at the minimum an WAEC, NECO or a Level O degree or its equivalent with at least 5 credits passes (including English and math) before applying.
POLAC form 2022/2023 Requirements for admission | Nigeria Police Academy form
This is a complete list of all necessary requirements for admission into the Nigerian Police Academy POLAC session form 2022.
- All applicants must be between 17 and 22 years of age. This must be clearly proven on your birth certificate and stamped by a federal hospital.
- The height required for this reception is 1.67 meters (5 feet and 6 inches) for men and 1.62 meters (5 feet 4 inches) for women.
- The breast size requirement for men is an expanded chest size of no less than 86 cm (34 inches for those between 21 and 22 years old).
- If you are injured in any way or have a deformity that prevents you from presenting yourself properly, physically and mentally, you may not be employed.
- SSCE, NECO or GCE certification is important.
- Education certificates and courses required for university graduates are clearly thicked on the online application portal. That is, when filling out the form, it is important to check which course of study match your educational qualifications.
NIGERIAN POLICE ACADEMIC REGISTRATION PROCEDURE | HOW TO APPLY FOR POLAC 2022/2023
- Interested candidates are advised to visit the Nigerian Police Academy website: https://admission.polac.edu.ng/ to obtain or generate a Remita Extraction Reference Code (RRR).
- The generated RRR code can be used to pay Five Thousand Naira (N5000.00) only (N2,000 for POST UTME Examination is included) through any branch of any commercial bank in Nigeria.
- Applicants must also apply through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board [JAMB] and complete the UTME. Applicants should not choose the Nigerian Police Academy, Wudil as the university of choice in the JAMB form. However, only applicants who have achieved a minimum UTME score of 180, which is the maximum score of the JAMB Academy, and who have purchased the Academy’s online application form are eligible to sit for the Nigerian Police Academy competitive exams.
- After payment, applicants must visit https://admission.polac.edu.ng/ to create an online application account.
AUTOMATED PHYSICAL SCREENING EXERCISE
- Invitation of applicants that meet up with the online registration requirements for automated physical screening exercise across the 17 (seventeen) Zonal Headquarters in the country would be from 19″ to 25 September, 2022
- Applicants to present the originals of the following documents in the Automated Physical Screening Exercise
- Educational Qualifications
- Birth Certificates/Declaration of Age
- Evidence of physical/mental fitness from a government recognized medical officer
- Evidence of good character from village/district head of the applicant. Indigene Certificate signed by Local Government Charman or Secretary
- Guarantor Form from a Public Servant not below GL12, Police Officer not
RECOMMENDED SCHOLARSHIP SEARCH FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
Only candidates who pass the selection process exams will be invited for the Selection Committee of the Nigerian Police Academy POLAC screening and interview. The list of candidates chosen will be published on the Academy official website and in reliable national newspapers.
POLAC form 2022/2023: Nigeria Police Academy Application Form Now Available
Local and International Scholarships Federal, State and Private Organizations Recruitments: See Below
Jobs You May Like
Massive Employment at Enugu State Corporation – Click Here to Apply
Kwara State Civil Service Commission Job Recruitment – Click Here to Apply
Ongoing Recruitment at Uniterm Nigeria Limited – Click Here to Apply
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters
What is a cover letter?
A cover letter is a one-page document that you submit with your resume to express your interest in a job opening. The purpose of a cover letter is to introduce yourself to an employer and provide a brief overview of your work history, professional skills, and an explanation why you’re the best fit for that job.
While your resume focuses on your qualifications and achievements, your cover letter expands on those achievements, showcases your personality, and explains why you’d be a good fit for the company.
How to write a cover letter that gets you the job
Here’s how to make a great cover letter for a job application:
1. List your contact information (and the employer’s details)
Underneath your name in your cover letter header, list the following contact details:
- First and last name
- Email address (something professional, usually including your name)
- Phone number
- Mailing address (optional)
- Linkedin profile link (optional)
- Portfolio or website (optional)
After your header, include the date and following company contact information:
- First and last name of the person you’re writing to, or the relevant department
- Company address
- Company phone number
- Hiring manager’s email address
2. Address the hiring manager (ideally by their name)
Next, address your cover letter to the hiring manager by name if possible. A standard cover letter salutation includes the hiring manager’s first and last name, and begins with a “Mr.”, “Ms.”, or another relevant professional title.
3. Write an attention-getting opening paragraph
Start your cover letter with an informative, direct introduction by including the following details in the first one or two sentences:
- Job position: The title of the advertised position
- Company name: The name of the company you’re applying to
- How you discovered the opening: Whether you saw the job on LinkedIn, a job board, or were recommended to apply by a friend
- Intention to apply: An enthusiastic announcement that you’re applying for the open role and why you’re interested in or qualified for it
- Notable accomplishments: If you have relevant work experience, highlight one or two of your most notable achievements in your introduction to immediately grab the employer’s attention