Pivotage Consulting Limited – Our client is a Multi-national company, specializing in alternative energy, particularly the design, financing and distribution of solar-powered home energy products with presence in Africa and Asia, and products that serves an estimated 53 million people across 35 countries.
They are recruiting to fill the position below
Job Title: Process and Performance Auditor
Ref.: SAMS / 1002 / GPSK
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- The Process & Performance Auditor will work within the Process Excellence team globally to reshape critical business processes across the business and the organization as a whole.
- They will be involved in ensuring existing and new core business processes have appropriate controls and measurable KPIs.
- In addition, they will lead internal audit planning and execution providing insights and data-driven recommendations to the Commercial Team.
- Ultimately this work should seek to drive increased value for the customer.
- The Process Auditor will join a team with an ambitious agenda to deliver step change performance improvement across critical business functions like Sales, Operations and Finance.
Build an internal process audit capability to preserve and increase value for the business and our customers:
- Independently plan and perform strategic, operational, reporting, and compliance audit and consulting engagements.
- Conduct scheduled audits and testing of core infrastructure processes of firm e.g. sales process, inventory management.
- Recommend, build buy-in for, and sign off on improvements based on audit findings.
Performance Measurement & Improvement:
- For processes that do not exist or are not thorough, design robust processes with controls and KPIs that can be used to measure performance.
- For existing process, work with leadership to identify leading metrics for their teams and help departments measure performance e.g. after-sales service, customer queries, contractor experience, inventory management.
Monitor Implementation & Change in Performance:
- Provide regular reporting on improvement implementation, proactively identifying and addressing risks.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or related field or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years of work experience in an internal audit role.
- Hypothesis & data driven: You know how to use hypotheses and related strategies e.g. A/B testing, and can interpret this data to make insightful conclusions.
- Operationally & Technically curious. Not afraid to dig into the data or process and willing to learn new technical skills. You read and keep yourself up-to-date with latest market technologies e.g. for automations.
- Entrepreneurial Mentality: Set your own ambitious targets and smash them (and can prove having done so).
- Stakeholder whisperer: Work effortlessly with stakeholders at all levels of the business.
- Critical Thinker: Very strong ability to structure problems and drive towards solutions even in ambiguous situations.
- 2+ years work experience in performance measurement or operational excellence.
- Experience designing/testing/implementing internal controls and reviewing business processes.
- CPA/CA/CIA or related experience.
- Ability to manage and coordinate multiple project assignments simultaneously in a fast-paced, environment, and delivering on commitments.
Your Technical Chops:
- Ability to generate high quality insights from data using 1. Excel/Google Sheets and/or 2. Other analytics software (such as Looker, Power BI, Tableau, SAP Analytics, or OBIEE) [this will be tested].
- Make well designed, structured and insight driven presentations in a format of your choosing e.g. ppt/slides, BI tool, word etc.
- Values-driven: Driven by the social mission to provide clean energy and employment to rural communities.
- Track record of success e.g. being promoted quickly, testimonials from previous clients.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Please ensure CVs are in MS Word format only.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 31st March, 2021.