Bluesquad Limited is currently recruiting a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer (Construction Industry Experience)
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Procurement Officer will ensure that construction projects remain profitable by purchasing cost-effective materials and keeping accurate records.
- Providing prices for all materials included in project plans and drawings
- Identifying potential suppliers and new products
- Dealing effectively with challenges with suppliers and the flow of materials
- Ensuring compliance with the safety, health and environment requirements of materials and services
- Preparing and maintaining cost reports in order to maximize efficiency within the business
- Negotiating and agreeing the most favorable terms possible with suppliers once a contract has been secured.
- Contacting a range of suppliers and sub‐contractors to obtain quotations
- Agreeing delivery times
- Keeping detailed records and maintaining well‐organized work schedules
- Assessing the reliability of sub‐contractors and suppliers
Academic Qualifications / Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related course
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience in the same capacity in a construction company
- Financial Analysis
- Planning, organization and detail orientation
- Visionary and strategic thinking
- Client oriented
- Negotiating/Influencing Skills
- Conflict resolution skill.
- People Management Skills
- Decision Making
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th June, 2021
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters